so unhappy

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2010, 01:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Elise has had periods the last 2-3 days where she is crying and screaming for an hour to 3 hours at a time and I don't know why, she is fine for some naps and bedtimes but others refuses to sleep I could not get her down untill almost 10pm last night and she normally goes down at 7pm. she is always so happy she may fuss a bit here or there but never cries. teething tablets did not work and niether did tylenol. i hate that I don't know what is wrong

April 26th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Mama2EZ's Avatar Super Mommy
It doesn't hurt to call your doctor. When we took Ez in to the ER (he was crying nonstop for over an hour and half) they told me that we should always call our doctor, even though that time was just a fussy baby diagnosis. I told them it was going to make me think twice, but they insisted that I call if he wasn't calm within an hour.

Just thought I would share that first, but here's more...He cried consistenly for about two hours and then we got into the car to head to the ER and he fell asleep. I realize now that he is really in love with the world and hates to fall asleep. Once he is asleep he's fine, but GOING to sleep is literally painful. So when I get desperate I take him for a car ride.
Ezra Ray 7lb. 7oz. born at 4:20

April 26th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
that is what I finally did last night I put her in the car and we went for about a 30min drive. Today has not been much better but she is napping right now thank goodness

April 26th, 2010, 04:10 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would say teething but if tylenol and the tablets don't work I am at a loss.

Has she had her normal bowel movement lately?

I hope it gets better for you

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 26th, 2010, 05:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
yup she is pooping fine she seems to be doing a bit better today so I don't know

April 26th, 2010, 05:35 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
aww. I hope she feels better!

April 26th, 2010, 05:43 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Poor little thing. I hope she feels better soon.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 26th, 2010, 09:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
sounds like the 6 mo growth spurt to me I went through it last week, and it nearly killed me. You will get through this! Before you know it she will be back to her happy little self. I promise!

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 26th, 2010, 09:24 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
It could be a growth spurt or teething. I know it's so hard when they can't tell you what's wrong.

Try giving her a cool wet washcloth to chew on and see if that helps. Sometimes a change of scenery also helps. Take her outside for a bit of fresh air. That always worked for the baby I babysat for a long time. He could be quite a fussy baby and when he had a fussy episode I'd sit with him outside for a bit and he'd calm right down.

April 26th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Peytonsmomma
gripe water for gas? orajel for her gums?
April 26th, 2010, 11:24 PM
elsi2009's Avatar Veteran
I would probably call the doctor to be safe
April 27th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
thanks she seems to be doing a bit better she slept really good lastnight except she woke up once for about 30min about 30min after she went to sleep and would not let me put her down so I don't know if she is just going through some crazy separation anzitey, we got back from vacation and she had not seen DH ( he was at school )for 3.5 weeks so I think that has something to do with it

April 27th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Veteran
I'd call the dr. just to be safe. It sounds like teething and/or a growth spurt, but you'll probably feel better talking to the dr.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search