Thursday Three-Getting personal

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 29th, 2010, 05:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
These were posted in my other PR and laughed, maybe because I am sick like that, so I have to ask:

Have you/ Do you?

1) Fart in front of your SO?

2) Go to the toilet infront of your SO?

3 ) Changed an tampon/pad in front of your SO?

I do all three, after 10 years nothing is private anymore

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 29th, 2010, 06:08 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I do the first 2 but not the 3rd.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 29th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Veteran
Yes. All of them. I know that is gross, but I grew up with a big family and one bathroom so it just seems natural. Reading this makes me laugh that I do all that stuff in front of him. I don't know how he ever wants to have sex with me!
April 29th, 2010, 07:14 AM
wildflower_142's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to wildflower_142 Send a message via Yahoo to wildflower_142
#1 i do (sometimes they just slip out LOL!)
#2 i prefer not to do, but geez the man does not give me any privacy. He just walks in when i'm on the toilet. I tell him I don't like him being in there, but he doesn't think it's a big deal

#3 I absolutely do not want him in the room for, but again see #2 he'll just barge right in LOL!

April 29th, 2010, 08:34 AM
disturbedangel121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
Have you/ Do you?

1) Fart in front of your SO? Yes

2) Go to the toilet infront of your SO? Only pee

3 ) Changed an tampon/pad in front of your SO? No.

I also grew up in a big family with only one bathroom, someone seemed to always be in the shower AND on the toilet there was no such thing as privacy, but now that I can have some I appreciate it and want to keep it that way lol.

April 29th, 2010, 08:52 AM
elsi2009's Avatar Veteran
#1 of course, the main abdominal issue I used to talk about daily during my pregnancy was my stubborn constipation, 2 weeks after delivery the main abdominal issue was hemorrhoids, so.
#2 not really
#3 rarely

Last edited by elsi2009; April 29th, 2010 at 09:01 AM.
April 29th, 2010, 09:58 AM
Blondn6ft's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
THIS IS HYSTERICAL ... I am laughing out loud at work !!
Have you/ Do you?

1) Fart in front of your SO? yes ... he is so tickeled when I do, becuase it's a rare ocassion

2) Go to the toilet infront of your SO?if leaving the dooropen means in front of ... then yup ... guilty here too

3 ) Changed an tampon/pad in front of your SO? this one I try not to do ... he did walk in on me last week ... I felt a little awkward ... he jsut turned and walked out

April 29th, 2010, 10:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
yup on all three, we generally have an open door policy in our house when when no one is over

April 29th, 2010, 12:48 PM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, I'm gonna be the odd one out here....

1) Fart in front of your SO? Nope...and he doesn't in front of me either. I think I would die of embarrassment. We don't even talk about it..of course we talk about Ben being gassy, but that's where talk of gas stops.

2) Go to the toilet infront of your SO? No way. When the bathroom door is shut that means someone is in there. If my hubby walked in on me I would probably bite his head off. I'm not sure how you can accidently walk in on someone in the bathroom.

3 ) Changed an tampon/pad in front of your SO? Oh my goodness I would die first! That is disgusting. Quite honestly if I did this I would expect him to never want to sleep with me ever again.

I'm sorry if I seem like a giant prude, but we like to keep a little mystery in our marriage LOL. We've been married for 4 1/2 years and I don't see this changing. I was horrified when he actually watched me give birth. We had it planned he would be by my head the whole time, but then it turned into an emergency situation and I had to jump from the birthing pool to my bed and he got to see the whole thing. I was so upset he saw any of that. He wasn't, but I was. Sorry this was so long..felt the need to explain why I am the only one so far who does none of the above questions.
April 29th, 2010, 12:59 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Haha Catherine don't feel like the odd one out I'm the same way. DH and I don't fart in front of each other. He'll pee with the door open but I don't intentionally go back there and bother him when he's going. I always close the door and he closes the door for anything other than peeing.

I like privacy in the bathroom. There is no reason for him to be in there when I'm in there and vice versa.

April 29th, 2010, 04:24 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Pretty much . There are just some things that I prefer to keep private.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 29th, 2010, 06:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
I don't think that would make you a prude all relationships are diffrent and every person is diffrent

April 29th, 2010, 07:31 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. We dont just let them out in front of each other, but if one slips out it's no big deal.

2. Nope we close doors and would never go in.

3. No way.

He had to help me pee and change my pads after my c-section and that was no big deal but as soon as I recovered we went back to our bathroom time is by ourselves time.
April 29th, 2010, 11:30 PM
Peytonsmomma
catherine~ i'm the same way

i'll base stuff off of being with her dad
1. he did but never did i
2. he's heard me pee, but #2 the water is always on if there is no fan in the bathroom, but the door is always shut and i don't see how someone could barge in or accidently walk in
3. heck no!!

I was so embarrased that anyone had to see my vaj when i was giving birth i remember repeating over and over that i'm sorry i couldn't shave that they had to see that

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search