Glad I bought that gate!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2010, 08:36 PM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, I got a gate the other day for our stairs and it's a good thing because Ben figured out how to crawl up them. Seriously he acts like he's in a hurry to do everything. He just hikes his little legs and up he goes! This kid is gonna give me grey hair before he's a year old He is into everything!!

For the moms whos babies aren't on the move yet, be thankful..enjoy your time of being able to turn around for longer than 2 seconds LOL My oldest did not do these things this early.
May 1st, 2010, 04:06 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow you sure do have your hands full now.

I know I do not want Brandon moving yet. I have my hands full alone with Breana!!!

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

May 1st, 2010, 07:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
wow that was quick what a big boy

May 1st, 2010, 08:06 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Wow! You are going to have your hands full!

Jillian isn't anywhere near crawling and I'm totally okay with that.

May 1st, 2010, 08:56 AM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He is such a handful already! I remember my oldest just happily rolling around the floor at this age. Ben is following me with hitting his milestones early, but personality wise he is is his Daddy! I had a feeling when I was pregnant with him that I was carrying a little version of my hubby LOL. This kid is such a daredevil..and anytime he sees something new he flies over to it with his mouth wide open looking to attack. I'm thinking I need to go purchase 2 more gates because just yesterday he discovered there is a world beyond the living room and started following me around.

What cracks me up is he is hitting all of these milestones early, yet he has no interest in trying to say mama or anything. I say it to him and he laughs at me! He's content with babbling. No waving yet either, just is in a huge hurry to walk. When he is standing at the couch he is already turning around holding on with one hand and thinks he can let go, realizes he can't so then starts to cruise down to the other end. Nutty boy!

I really wish I could have a nice caffeinated cup of coffee right now to keep up with him today, but alas...he doesn't do well with that much caffeine...ugh...
May 1st, 2010, 09:32 AM
elsi2009's Avatar Veteran
Yes, I read recently in a baby book, that mothers can enjoy the time from 4-6 months most ( as being less stressful ) as the babies already react, but they usually don`t move yet. Also, the babies tend to cry less than before ( up to 3 months )
May 1st, 2010, 04:14 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh wow! What a big boy! Hope he doesn't give you too much trouble, but I guess its good for the mind to keep on your toes.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

May 1st, 2010, 06:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Isnt it great?
I remember Thomas did everything by thebook. Crawling at 7.5 mos, I figured collin would do the same and started at 4.5-5 mos, cruising at this age and walking on his own by 8.5 mos. I swear the 2nd child always does everything faster (as far as I have seen) I would love to see pix of him standing!

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search