Just a few questions

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2010, 10:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Elise is 7 months old is she the only one with not teeth still and not even teething yet?
I was also wondering how many babies were at more than I meal of food a day right now we are still at one i was thinking of upping to 2 soon

May 2nd, 2010, 10:13 AM
~KMV~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
no teeth here yet.

i always give Damian breakfast ... dinner it usually depends if we are home or not.

May 2nd, 2010, 11:09 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My cousin's little girl JUST got her first tooth and she's 10 months old. lol
Abby is working on her 3rd.
Abby gets two meals a day. Breakfast, or more like brunch and then dinner.

May 2nd, 2010, 11:52 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Brandon has 2 teeth.

He gets breakfast and dinner

Just go with if she seems hungry or not to up it.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

May 2nd, 2010, 12:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Bailey is not showing any signs of teething atm and is still my little gummy bear.
as for meals Bailey only has 1-3 meals per week. She is not really that interested in food, unless we are eating and while we are eating Im too lazy to feed her too, so she gets crackers or puffs

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
May 2nd, 2010, 12:35 PM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
Peyton's first tooth finally broke through last week... she usually has dinner meals but sometimes breakfast as well...
May 2nd, 2010, 12:47 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tegan has no teeth and eats 3 meals a day. She was all about food for a couple weeks, but in the last 4 days has shown a lack of interest so I might drop it back to 2 because we are wasting a lot of food.
May 2nd, 2010, 01:43 PM
MrsSarah1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by natty View Post
Elise is 7 months old is she the only one with not teeth still and not even teething yet?
I was also wondering how many babies were at more than I meal of food a day right now we are still at one i was thinking of upping to 2 soon
My friends son didn't start getting teeth until he was 18 months old.

She took him to the dentist and they did xrays and found that he was perfectly fine, just a little slow to develop in that area. He is now 2 and has several teeth. Don't worry. Every child is different. My first DD got her first tooth at 3 months and I swear got a new tooth every month! lol. Now, LO barely started getting teeth at 5 months and only has two.

We are giving two meals a day, breakfast and dinner. I don't think I ever really upped it to three meals a day (with DD) until she was in the finger food stage and I just let her feed herself lunch. We'll probably do the same for LO.
May 2nd, 2010, 02:28 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Jillian's first tooth popped through Thursday but she's not even quite 6 months yet. I got all of my teeth really early and so did DS so she probably will too. I've known kids though who didn't really get any teeth until they were a year old or so.

We just started solids and we usually do one meal a day. I give her something around mid morning and now sometimes at night I give her some rice cereal or oatmeal.

May 2nd, 2010, 03:56 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No teeth here. Jassie was about 8 months before she got her first tooth.

Lucy has two solid meals a day. Lunch and Dinner.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

May 2nd, 2010, 05:27 PM
HS&Fsmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Serg doesn't have a single tooth yet. He's been complaining and teething for 4 mos, but no teeth!!

Sergio eats 3 meals a day and sometimes a snack.

May 2nd, 2010, 06:54 PM
wildflower_142's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to wildflower_142 Send a message via Yahoo to wildflower_142
Catie is 6 months old and so far has no teeth. My other 3 didn't get them until 8 mos, 9 mos, and 12 months. Emely's first tooth broke through on her 1st birthday. I personally like the no teeth, especially when breastfeeding LOL! Even though Em had no teeth for the first year she had no problem chewing table foods.

We just moved Catie up to 2 meals a day (lunch and supper). She gets between 2-4 tablespoons of food per meal.

May 2nd, 2010, 07:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Still toothless here, but he's been teething like crazy.

He has 3 meals a day. Usually a container of fruit/cereal in the morning, a container of veggies/cereal around noonish, and 1/2 fruit, 1/2 veggie at dinner. He also nurses in the morning, gets 3 bottles at daycare of EBM, and nurses twice at night. It's amazing he still only weighs a little under 16 lbs.
May 3rd, 2010, 03:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
thanks ladies for all the responces, I upped her from 1 to 2 meals a day she seems happy with that, or she could just like yogert for breakfast =)

May 3rd, 2010, 05:03 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The gerber yogurt? Abby LOVES it!

May 3rd, 2010, 05:45 PM
** Tay **'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have let Ty try to Yobaby and she LOVES it

No teeth here...

We were doing one meal a day in the evening then she starting not being interested in it... I stopped and went back to Exlusivly bf for a couple weeks and she was content... I just started again with evening meals a few nights ago...

May 3rd, 2010, 05:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Paula~ View Post
The gerber yogurt? Abby LOVES it!
yup she got the bannana flavored and was quite pleased with it

May 3rd, 2010, 07:02 PM
Miles' Mommy's Avatar Happy 1st time mom
Send a message via AIM to Miles' Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Miles' Mommy
Miles gets 2-3 meals a day. I BF him in the morning and at school he gets a snack (cereal and bananas, usually) and lunch (sweet potatoes or carrots for now) and 2-3 bottles 3-4oz. Then when we get home he has cereal and/or a veggie then I BF him and usually feed him again before bed and once during the middle of the night. On the weekends it depends on if we are out and about or not. Though I do tend to pack some food for him since he really likes it.
As for teeth he has 4 two bottom and two top. He bit me for the first time last night. It hurt and I think I scared him when I yelled ouch..NO! I felt bad that it made him cry it was just an auto response, but hopefully he wont do it again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search