Mother's Day is near!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2010, 04:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
For many here, it will be your 1st Mother's Day. Are you excited?
Everyone, any plans you know of for Mother's Day?
What would you like for Mother's Day?

I would love to be able to sleep in, without having to feed Bailey at all, until at least 10:30-11
But since I won't get that I'd like two handmade cards from each boy, maybe footprints or handprints from Bailey, and at least one of the Pandora beads I want. I really want to get two little boy beads and one little girl bead, but I don't see my husband getting me three for Mother's Day, and one for our anniversery which is Friday

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
May 5th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Blondn6ft's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For many here, it will be your 1st Mother's Day. Are you excited? YES !!!
Everyone, any plans you know of for Mother's Day? Spending it with the WHOLE family ... having dinner together
What would you like for Mother's Day? haven't really thought about it ... will be interesting to see if hubby remembers and does anything to help Addi out !

May 5th, 2010, 11:32 AM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not sure what we're doing yet. We don't have any family out here so it will just be the 4 of us.

Not sure what I want. I need a new swimsuit..and a pedicure...and a few other things.

Nicole- what are Pandora beads?
May 5th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Peytonsmomma
Yes I'm super excited not only b/c its my first mother's day BUT that I get her on Mother's day!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!!
We are going to church in the morning and then my family is having a huge lasagna dinner and my niece is gonna take pics of me
i dont want anything getting to have Peyton that day is good enough for me!!
May 5th, 2010, 03:41 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We're having everyone here for lunch so I'll be doing stuff all day. According to my mother, when my kids are grown I can have a break on Mothers Day but because she never got one when my bro and I were little, neither do I. Little does she know that I will be getting breakfast in bed, and that lunch here is sandwiches and everyone can make their own.

I know I am getting some cross stitch patterns.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

May 5th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by catherineclare View Post
Not sure what we're doing yet. We don't have any family out here so it will just be the 4 of us.

Not sure what I want. I need a new swimsuit..and a pedicure...and a few other things.

Nicole- what are Pandora beads?
here is the website: I have a bracelet, with only two charms on it, its basically a charm bracelet, only instead of all charms there are a ton of beads too

PANDORA Jewelry - Genuine Jewelry - Official US Website

This is the one I want for my anniversery:

and I want these for mothers day:
two boys and one girl:

and this one especially since it is mothers day;

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
May 5th, 2010, 05:23 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think we are just going to hang out the family.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

May 5th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Jennifer0911's Avatar Mommy of 2 Adorable Girls
Send a message via Yahoo to Jennifer0911
Are you excited? This will be my 1st mothers day....I'm VERY excited!
Everyone, any plans you know of for Mother's Day? No plans that I know of! Hopefully I can sleep in!
What would you like for Mother's Day? I asked DH for a ring. Here's the link. It's her birthstone.

http://www.helzberg.com/product/gift+ideas/mothers+day+gift+guide/mothers+day+gifts+under+$100/checkerboard+cut+lab-created+opal+ring+1685489.do?sortby=ourPicks

Check Out My Blog!!

3-13 @ 14 weeks
May 6th, 2010, 06:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM1109 View Post
Are you excited? This will be my 1st mothers day....I'm VERY excited!
Everyone, any plans you know of for Mother's Day? No plans that I know of! Hopefully I can sleep in!
What would you like for Mother's Day? I asked DH for a ring. Here's the link. It's her birthstone.

http://www.helzberg.com/product/gift+ideas/mothers+day+gift+guide/mothers+day+gifts+under+$100/checkerboard+cut+lab-created+opal+ring+1685489.do?sortby=ourPicks

That ring is beautiful! FX you get it!

May 6th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Jennifer0911's Avatar Mommy of 2 Adorable Girls
Send a message via Yahoo to Jennifer0911
Thank you very much! Double X them for me, please?! LOL!

Check Out My Blog!!

3-13 @ 14 weeks
May 7th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Super Mommy
For many here, it will be your 1st Mother's Day. Are you excited? YEP!!!
Everyone, any plans you know of for Mother's Day? Taking our first studio family portrait including grandma then out for lunch
What would you like for Mother's Day? Nothing in particular...having a family to go out with is awesome enough

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search