We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I thought this was cute. Its out of the American Baby Magazine.
1. You receive a reception worthy of the next American Idol even thoug you'd only left the room for a minute to get more wipes.
2. There's no better exercise program then chasing a toddler throug a good size mall-- except maybe chasing two of them
3. When was the last time a grown-up hugged you simply for buying cookies?
4. You can't very well put videos of your husband dancing to Beyonce's "Single Ladies" on you tube. But the baby? Upload away.
5. Babies don't accidentally butt-call your cell phone and they never hog the remote.
6. Nothings sexier than a man holding a baby-- except for a man changing a diaper.
7. The 100th reading of Goodnight Moon is every bit as good as the first.
8. You no longer look quite as silly dressing up for Halloween. In fact, not dressing up might make you the odd mom out.
9. You've got a built in excuse for RSVPing "no" whenever you feel like it.
10. Somebody loves you no matter what you're wearing (strained peas on your shirt), what your doing (prepping yet another birthday party), or how long its been since you showered (Uh, Tuesday? Nah, Monday!).
12. Alarm clocks are more appealing when they're wearing footie pajamas.
SAHM to (6) (3) (2) and expecting a GIRL Jan 10 2014!!!