2nd baby belly pics *post partum

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2011, 05:37 PM
3TeamH's Avatar Hayley
the countdown is on!!! are you feeling lots of BHs this time compared to last?

March 4th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
eeeeek!!! SO close!!

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
March 5th, 2011, 07:12 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gr8kiddos View Post
the countdown is on!!! are you feeling lots of BHs this time compared to last?
Tons. I'm not sure I felt a single one with Levi. I've had them almost constantly for about 5 days now. It's crazy. I'm so curious if he's going to come earlier than Levi (41 weeks) or if this is all just practice for him. It's wearing me out! I'm feeling great other than those.

March 5th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Don't get your hopes up.

I didn't get them at ALL with Thomas, and only a handful with Collin. With Bailey, non-stop super painful from 16-18weeks all the way until the end, so bad I kept thinking I was in labor... (probably why Tom knew before me when I was.)

All three came *right* at or *just* shy of the 40 week mark (39w5d, 40w, 39w6d)

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
March 6th, 2011, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaDucks View Post
Don't get your hopes up.
I'm definitely not. I'm fully prepared to go to 41 weeks again. It's just so tiring . Especially when Levi kicks my belly when they're happening (usually during diaper changes). It hurts!

I'm definitely not mentally ready for him to come. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so pregnant, but this pregnancy went by SO fast for me. Doesn't feel like 9 months.

March 6th, 2011, 05:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by monica8 View Post
I'm definitely not. I'm fully prepared to go to 41 weeks again. It's just so tiring . Especially when Levi kicks my belly when they're happening (usually during diaper changes). It hurts!

I'm definitely not mentally ready for him to come. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so pregnant, but this pregnancy went by SO fast for me. Doesn't feel like 9 months.
I know you're not, I was mainly saying it for myself, bc I did. At least with Bailey. My 2nd was my fastest as well, though it technically was the longest. Bailey's flew by as well, but until the 37th week I wanted her to stay put, and wanted to enjoy the pregnancy as I assumed it would be my last.. (no clue now..)

Just don't be like me and spend weeks 37-40 doing nothing but researching and implementing natural induction methods.

March 7th, 2011, 07:45 PM
3TeamH's Avatar Hayley
I was the same way Monica, no contractions at all the first time around (went 40+6) and then ALL THE FREAKING TIME with my second (induced me at 39+4). You'll be happy to know that this time I've had a couple but still maybe only 1-2 times a day if that.

These last few weeks are hard, but you'll get there!

May 15th, 2011, 06:54 AM
bump!

May 15th, 2011, 09:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow. I've never admitted this to a woman before, but you were huge!

You look great now!!

May 16th, 2011, 04:38 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
you look great Post partum

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

May 16th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaDucks View Post
Wow. I've never admitted this to a woman before, but you were huge!

You look great now!!
I lol'ed! I didn't think I was that huge, then looked by through my pics and was thinking "OMG! Who is that?!" I guess that's what a belly over 41 weeks pregnant looks like. I'm glad you admit it, too, because it is the truth! hehe

Thanks for the compliments on how I look now. I feel SO great. I think I look just about as small as right after I got pregnant... that makes me feel really good to fit into my old clothes. Last time it was months before I fit into anything.

May 18th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That is a great feeling! I was so excited after Bailey that I was able to walk out of the hospital in the jeans I wore when I first found out. Of course I haven't been back in them since she was 6-8 weeks old.....but we won't talk about that.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search