so much pain ! * TMI

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2010, 08:45 PM
Veteran
I got my period like 3 days ago which is when is should have come, so its on time, but then this morning I woke up and I felt like I needed to go to the bathroom and change my tampon like I always do in the morning.. but when I stood up blood like poured out and down my legs and left a bit of a pool of blood on the floor. I went and got cleaned up and put another tampon in then came back to bed cause I had cramps after my shower.. I was fine laying down cramps were still there but I was okay. like 2 hours after I put my new tampon in I figured I'd go check to see if it needed to be changed due to the incident that happened in the morning and as soon as I stood up I felt a big gush again. so Jeanette took me to the hospital and we were there for like 3 or so hours. I went through like 3 pads and 2 tampons in like 3 and half hours. it was bad! .. I got blood work which said I didn't lose blood which is good and I got a prescription for hormones to help regulate, which I will pick up in the morning.. the doctor said if its not better in 2 or 3 days then to go back and I will need an emerg U/S so I'm hoping the meds help me. so now I'm still cramping and I have to wear a tampon and a pad so the same thing doesn't happen.

so please thoughts and prayers that it gets better after the medication !

Last edited by Mom2Addy&Lei; October 21st, 2010 at 08:49 PM.
October 22nd, 2010, 08:44 AM
Isabelle's Avatar 3 Princes & 1 Princess
Yikes. Hope the meds work. Take it easy this weekend

October 22nd, 2010, 08:48 AM
Veteran
I will .. was suppose to go to a house warming party on Saturday but will probably stay in bed and then Sunday I have my last Thanksgiving

October 22nd, 2010, 10:59 AM
Mom 2 Alayna N Hayden's Avatar Texan In Seattle
You poor thing! Ouch. I hope the meds help. Take it easy!

Siggy by RASPBERRYBERET!!
October 22nd, 2010, 02:59 PM
jess75's Avatar Co-Host March 09 PR
That happened to me in April. It ended up being a cyst the size of a tennis ball. I was given progesterone to help balance out my hormones and stop the bleeding. My next 4 cycles were very heavy. Now my cycles are more normal flow and time but they are spacing out inbetween.

take it easy this weekend.

Thank you Ashypoo for my siggie!
Thank you Stephanee for our PR siggie!

October 22nd, 2010, 04:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
OMG that sounds awful. Take it easy this weekend, I think you are right to want to stay in.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
October 22nd, 2010, 04:28 PM
Mis-Bis
Yeah I was gonna say cyst too. I had one burst and give me the worst pain I've ever experienced besides childbirth. I didn't bleed any heavier than a normal period but oh the cramps. I thought it was just a really bad period and didn't go to the doctor or anything. I just suffered for 4 hours until it died down. The thing I remember the most about it was that I looked in the mirror and my skin was grey. That freaked me out. And I almost passed out but didn't. When I read your post that was the first thing that came to mind and I feel so badly for you. I hope you feel better soon. Nobody should have to go through that.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search