bath time

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2010, 01:12 AM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
now that our babies are older and into more things how often are you giving them a bath?

does your LO like the bath or no?

----------------------------------------------

i was doing one kid every other day but now i just put them both in together and its usually every day, by the end of the day and three meals later they both need it! LOL if we do a messy craft with dd she will get two baths sometimes or if its a messy lunch like spaghetti then stan will get a bath then to. its usually one bath a day though and its before bed as part of our routine.

tristan also LOVES bathtime..he splashes around and really enjoys it.
October 22nd, 2010, 05:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
All 3 of my kids bath together because no one is willing to wait when they hear the bath water running. We do a bath as needed. Sometimes that's every day and sometimes every 3 days.

Mommy to two girls and a baby boy.
October 22nd, 2010, 09:29 AM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lolu always loves bath time. She usually has her bath late in the evening around 9pm. She gets wiped in the morning.

Sisters, friends forever
October 22nd, 2010, 10:51 AM
Amanda_Marie's Avatar Mommy to Owen
Typically he has a bath every other night unless he gets into some sort of mess. Owen absolutely LOVES bath time and gets upset when it's time to get out.

Thank you Tasha_Mae for my beautiful siggy!
October 22nd, 2010, 08:12 PM
Mommy2AvaRose's Avatar Super Momma
I bathe my kids together, and they both LOVE getting a bath. We do baths everyday here. Madden splashes around like crazy, and thinks it's hilarious.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search