Friday's Festivities.

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2010, 05:47 AM
Zach & Lola's Mom
Send a message via Yahoo to Madigan
So.. What does this Friday have all you ladies doing?!?
What are your plans for the weekend?

Is Waddles still about? I think I remember he was getting shipped far, far away and was wondering if he is really in transit?

Also, please let me know what you think about the following request from some of the admins:

Some DDCs and PR have been changing their subforums to private groups.

It still looks like there's a subforum, but when you click on the link it redirects to the private group. What is so cool about this is
a) you don't have to remember a password and neither do your members;
b) you can control who gets access because you set it up as private and make it invite only; and

c) if a member stops posting on the board, you can simply remove them from the group instead of changing the password and getting dozens of PMs. Plus, it's less work for the admins.
(Personally, I don't know if we need to do this, our PR is rather quiet and I don't think we've had any issues with access to our SubForum, but if you guys feel differently, let us know)

Also.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER AND KATIE!!!!
Hope your move goes well.
..and..
Happy Due Date Lindsey!! Maybe today is the day?

Lastly, let's not forget about entering Fall pics in the October PhotoChallenge!!!

Props to ~:Kellarazzi:~ for my fab siggy.

October 22nd, 2010, 05:52 AM
danarae's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My brother-in-law was suppose to ship Waddles to Matilda for me. But when I was packing to move from Colorado to Virginia, I found him. So I passed him on to Heidi while I was in Kentucky. Ooops, sorry for the mixup....

I sign my lease for my house today. Unfortunately, I cannot move in until November 24th. Booo!

Other than that, today all I have planned is some shopping with a few friends.....

Thankyou Jaidynsmum for my great siggy and Matilda for my PR siggy!!

www.danarae-goingitalone.blogspot.com
October 22nd, 2010, 06:12 AM
Mama2Lyns's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Mama2Lyns
Thanks for the birthday wishes, and Linds, we would be happy to share a birthday with little boy #2 Come on out little guy!!

And you all know what I am doing today...yayyy.
**Heather**(24) Mommy to: Katelyn and Adelyn. TTC #3

October 22nd, 2010, 06:35 AM
Zach & Lola's Mom
So already today I've run to the neighboring town to p/u 3 dz bagels for dh's work, made him and Lola breakfast, his lunch and painted garage sale signs... next we're off to run errands and get home for lunch and (hopefully) her nap.

Then I need to start ferrying stuff out to the garage for the yard sale this weekend... So glad DH has been stuck at work late every. night. this. week. and that there is NOBODY who is willing to come help a poor, sick preggo out (Yes, pity party)... sigh. (Mom was supposed to come yesterday, but it was raining and I wasn't feeling well, so I guess she thought it less likely I NEEDED HELP)

But I guess if this is all I have to complain about, Life really is good.

October 22nd, 2010, 08:20 AM
Isaeph's Avatar Jennifer the Momma
Happy birthday Heather!

Dh took the Sub again, he didn't feel like riding his bike and his truck is still at work. So I guess we'll go to the health food store tomorrow, and I'll just make him come! Hehe

11 minutes to homework time. I NEED to do dishes and vacuum...gosh I really need to vacuum. I hate vacuuming. Would like to spend the next 10 minutes alone before the craziness starts, but apparently "I" needs to nurse THAT bad. *sigh*

Crunchy, conservative, Christian, homeschooling, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, not-vaccinating, cloth-diapering, baby-wearing, ec-ing, unassisted-birthing, breastmilk donating, Momma to 7yo, 4yo, 2yo, 2mo.
October 22nd, 2010, 08:24 AM
meg0109's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wish I could help you, Madigan. Hope you feel better soon!
Happy Birthday Heather and Katie!

Conner and I are spending the night at my moms tonight, since I have to clean out my old room. I need to go through clothes too and decide what to keep and what to give away to Good Will.

I am getting SO nervous because AF isn't here yet and she has 3 days to show up before I'm considered "late". Sigh. I feel like something might be *off* I'm so tired and just all around icky feeling, like I was in the first tri with Conner. Hopefully it's just the witch getting ready to show.
October 22nd, 2010, 08:53 AM
4monkiesmama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Uh oh Meg?!
Happy Birthday Katie and Heather!
Yep I now have Waddles so you'll have to let me know where he goes next Madigan!
He's going to a Homecoming Parade tomorrow.good times!
Kylee's sore still looks awful but hopefully the meds kick in or I am taking her straight to the dr or hospital by Sunday.I am not messing with it where it is!

Please cross your fingers....I have applied for seasonal part time work, just for weekends when Marysa can babysit and Tues evenings.Reg has applied a few places as well...this lower paying job has caught up to us and we need something ASAP especially with the holidays.
We aren't doing too much today...I already exercised and am getting ready to do laundry.
Lindsey, I hope this is it girl!!
October 22nd, 2010, 09:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Let's see...today I'm hanging out in the hospital (I think I may have an u/s today). This weekend I'm....hanging out in the hospital . Hoping the next few days pass uneventfully so that we get to the full 34 weeks on Tuesday.
October 22nd, 2010, 10:27 AM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
Happy birthday Heather & Katie again! Aww that's so sweet of you! I'd love him to share your birthdays, but he doesn't seem to be getting the memo!! He's not listening to his mama or dadda- so anyone want to give him an evict talk???

GL moving Heather!
Meg...KUP!
That's great Dana you get to sign your lease but boo on waiting to move in
T&Ps for Ky still Heidi
Not much longer till Tuesday, Sarah! Can't believe it's 4 days away!

LEt's see tonight making eggplant parm- the "labor" recipe so hope it works!!!!
Tomorrow if no labor/baby going to go for a long walk at the park, though I so feel like a white chocolate mocha from Starbucks with this colder weather. Probably end up cleaning the place up to look nice for the homebirth and hoping labor kicks off this weekend!!!

October 22nd, 2010, 11:05 AM
meg0109's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lindsey, you'll have to KUP! Were you able to find the fresh herbs for the marinara? I swear I think that's the secret to why all these women are popping after eating it. I hope it works!
October 22nd, 2010, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meg0109 View Post
Lindsey, you'll have to KUP! Were you able to find the fresh herbs for the marinara? I swear I think that's the secret to why all these women are popping after eating it. I hope it works!
Will do!
Yes I was thankfully! (Just couldn't find crushed red pepper and didn't get the romano cheese- it was like $6 for a lil block and that was over our grocery limit- we needed juice, milk, eggs more and i knew it's not the romano cheese that does it! so i skipped it!)

October 22nd, 2010, 12:49 PM
danarae's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Update to my housing situation; we get to move in November 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou Jaidynsmum for my great siggy and Matilda for my PR siggy!!

www.danarae-goingitalone.blogspot.com
October 22nd, 2010, 03:13 PM
4monkiesmama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by danarae View Post
Update to my housing situation; we get to move in November 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet!!Yay!!

Oh did someone pray??The little girl I keep before and after school, her dad just asked if I could keep her a little longer 3-4 times a month and they would pay me 100 bucks.
They haven't been paying me anything.And that they would give me 25 Monday to keep her during the half day Wednesday!!!Thank God!!!
October 22nd, 2010, 03:16 PM
Zach & Lola's Mom
YAY Heidi and Dana!

October 22nd, 2010, 04:19 PM
cheezpoofs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I spent a large portion of the day cleaning my house - scrubbed down the bathroom including the shower, cleaned the floors and washed laundry. I also carved my jack-o-lantern.

Tonight, we're going out to dinner at our favorite Chinese buffet. Tomorrow, we're going to the mall to hunt down Godiva so I can get some fancy chocolates. I'll finish up whatever dishes need to be washed and do any last-minute house cleaning and laundry. My mother will also be arriving tomorrow evening. We'll do whatever she wants to do on Sunday.

October 22nd, 2010, 04:21 PM
That's great Dana!! : woohoow!!! Not much longer!!
Awesome news Heidi!
doesn't good news come in 3's??? (not to be selfish, but I hope the next good thing is a new Jan sib to be born! )

October 22nd, 2010, 07:09 PM
Zach & Lola's Mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezpoofs View Post
I spent a large portion of the day cleaning my house - scrubbed down the bathroom including the shower, cleaned the floors and washed laundry. I also carved my jack-o-lantern.

Tonight, we're going out to dinner at our favorite Chinese buffet. Tomorrow, we're going to the mall to hunt down Godiva so I can get some fancy chocolates. I'll finish up whatever dishes need to be washed and do any last-minute house cleaning and laundry. My mother will also be arriving tomorrow evening. We'll do whatever she wants to do on Sunday.

I was just thinking about you and how this pregnancy was going!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search