Fabulous Friday!!!!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2010, 05:24 AM
~*Tina*~
yay!!! its finally friday! What do you all have planned for this wonderful fall weekend?

7/12/13 @6w

October 22nd, 2010, 05:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Let's see... umm... cleaning and uhh... yeah that's about it. I never get to do anything on weekends.

October 22nd, 2010, 06:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
The girls school has their halloween spooktackular tonight.

Dh and I are going out to dinner Sat to celebrate his b-day and new job. The girls are all sleeping over at my parents!!!

Sunday we will do something fallish (is that a word): hay ride or country museum or something
October 22nd, 2010, 06:49 AM
Kim
my mom is coming for a visit. picking up a christmas present or two; on Sunday afternoon, DH's work is having a family day at a farm where they have animals, a pumpkin patch, a haunted cornfield, and a hayride; we also get dinner and a free pumpkin.

October 22nd, 2010, 06:56 AM
*Candi*'s Avatar Candi
Oh Kim that sounds fun! I miss the haunted cornfield....

DH is going to a buddies place thats a few hours away for the weekend, so depending on how hunters feeling I'm hoping to get a few xmas presents out of the way

Thank you GraysMama for an awesome siggy!

October 22nd, 2010, 07:14 AM
JJsmommy09's Avatar Ashley
Another busy weekend here, Tonight a Bonfire with the family, tomorrow Baby shower, then bunco! Sunday church nursery and going out with DH for our 2nd wedding anniversary (its Monday but DH has school)

October 22nd, 2010, 07:26 AM
tiffany&co.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm going to Las Vegas today with my sister and some friends! This is the first time I've ever left my kids overnight and I'm so nervous!!

October 22nd, 2010, 07:29 AM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
Tonight all our nieces and nephews are coming over. We are having a pumpkin carving contest and then we're all going to the Halloween Fair in Carlisle Township, it's really cool. Kelly just loves Halloween decorations and pumpkins, it's so cute.

Tomorrow my friend is having a birthday party for her two-year-old, so KJ and I are going to that while DH works. Sunday is open and free right now.

October 22nd, 2010, 07:35 AM
~*Tina*~
ooh have fun Tiffany!!!! It will be easier than you think to leave them, it was for me!! I'll be expecting a trip recap when you get back!!!

everyone has fun fall things planned! Anna, sorry you have to clean all weekend

I am headed up to my parents house tomorrow morning, just me and anna. My grandparents are coming down just to see me (they live in the UP of MI) and anna, and we'll hang out, then at 730 my sister and I are running in a halloween 5k in howell. it should be fun! after that I think we're gonna go to a haunted corn maze (the most fun thing ever!).

Sunday ill prob have a serious talk with my parents and then we'll head home

7/12/13 @6w

October 22nd, 2010, 09:04 AM
tfitz07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing planned yet. Maybe some Christmas shopping. Hopefully DH will be home tomorrow for a little bit, but probably not. I can't wait until this election season is over and I can get my hubby back!!!
October 22nd, 2010, 12:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Work- Saturday and then Boo at the zoo sunday with kids <3 hoping to get some good pictures!

Thanks brie_91
October 22nd, 2010, 05:24 PM
binz1031's Avatar Lindsay
I have nothing planned this weekend! I'm so excited about that... I'd like to get my room cleaned up... and of course the rest of the house... and maybe clean out my car... we'll see how much motivation I actually have... I know I'm going to take a nap in there somewhere too, lol

October 22nd, 2010, 05:31 PM
~*Tina*~
ohhh heather, we're missing it! Im out of town this weekend...but we need to hang out soon!

7/12/13 @6w

October 22nd, 2010, 06:08 PM
Cheet_oh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The girls and us are going to the holiday arts and crafts festival tomorrow. Tonight, we're going for NY style pizza (WOO) and Sunday we don't have anything planned yet.

(Angela - 37) (Doug - 32)

(Steven - 20) (Sebastian - 18) (Mina - 13) (Ava - 4) (Aria - 1)

October 22nd, 2010, 06:34 PM
Declyn&Me's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today after work i helped the guy ive been seeing and a co-worker pick costumes. Boy wanted gangster, but i convinced him that he is too fun for boring gangster, and he went with Ghostbusters!! love it!
and co-worker got robin hood. very cute.

Declyn and I are pirates. i know, its been done. but its uber cute and i already had the pirate costume so i have $$.

Tomorrow we have swim lessons in the AM, then Pedicures after, Then i was supposed to purchase a swing set, but the seller decided they wanted the cash up front, and i could pick the swingset up on the 29th (yea right, not happening).
So instead im picking up a foster puppy!! hes a border collie X named Panda. very cute (i know im insane). Then the haunted corn maze with friend tomorrow night!!

THEN, sleep over at grandmas, and baking pies all day sunday.

Thank you Graysmama!!
October 22nd, 2010, 06:47 PM
Peace.Love.Pepsi's Avatar Just another mommy
work and fighting with my angry baby

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search