Friday Five

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 12th, 2010, 06:30 AM
Bristol's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning?

2. What are your weekend plans?

3. What do YOU want for Christmas?

4. When was the last time you got alone time? (sleep & work not included )

5. When was the last time you splurged on yourself?
November 12th, 2010, 07:25 AM
gabbymurphy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Coffee

2. What are your weekend plans? We have to take Aiden to get a picture done tomorrow but that's it. Probably a relaxing weekend of nothing.

3. What do YOU want for Christmas? A new camera or an iphone.

4. When was the last time you got alone time? (sleep & work not included ) Ha before Aiden was born? Really I prolly got an hour to myself a few weeks ago.

5. When was the last time you splurged on yourself? Last February when we got our taxes back.

Thanks to trishosauras for my fantabulous siggy

November 12th, 2010, 07:55 AM
kristianna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Honestly I just had a glass of juice for breakfast.

2. What are your weekend plans? I hope to sew up a pair of corduroy pants for Anaiah. Other than that no real plans yet.

3. What do YOU want for Christmas? I'd love to just have a Christmas that felt like Christmas. Often I celebrate kinda alone because DH doesn't know Christmas so this year it would be really nice to just be able to get into the Christmas spirit and feel like we really had Christmas.

4. When was the last time you got alone time? (sleep & work not included ) I don't remember! I think I need some!

5. When was the last time you splurged on yourself? I also do not remember.. would be years ago!

Thank you Vicki for the BEEautiful siggie!

November 12th, 2010, 10:15 AM
KatieHeitman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to KatieHeitman Send a message via Skype™ to KatieHeitman
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? 2 pieces of Bacon, a few mushy red grapes, and a donut filled with creme', and a bottle of chocolate milk.

2. What are your weekend plans? Josh is having surgery in the next few hours so we'll be in the hospital all weekend most likely.

3. What do YOU want for Christmas? A remote vehicle starter or clothes or Disney movies (yes I love Disney movies and am trying to get a big collection)

4. When was the last time you got alone time? (sleep & work not included ) Ha....before I was pregnant with Alex!

5. When was the last time you splurged on yourself? I recently bought some clothes online from Old Navy for DH and me.
November 12th, 2010, 10:24 AM
SassyMama's Avatar Fist Pumping Champ
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Rarely eat breakfast so nothing

2. What are your weekend plans? Nothing concrete as of right now

3. What do YOU want for Christmas? A nap

4. When was the last time you got alone time? (sleep & work not included ) Does going to the bathroom count? If not, I can't remember..

5. When was the last time you splurged on yourself? Not recently
November 12th, 2010, 10:38 AM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
A bowl of granola with coconut milk (trying to stay away from dairy in hops that it will help some tummy issues for Conlan)

2. What are your weekend plans?
nothing exciting...DH will either be working or in classes all weekend long.

3. What do YOU want for Christmas?
I'm getting a 7 piece stainless steal cookware set from Pampered Chef!! We were given the 5piece set as a wedding gift, and I've been wanting a few larger pots. I recently hosted a party and got the set for 50% off! I'm super excited! (I haven't opened it yet..I told DH I expect him to wrap it and put in under the tree)

4. When was the last time you got alone time? (sleep & work not included )
Hmmm...sleep and work not included...Does a shower count? Seriously, I'm not even sure...I've had a few days recently that I thought it would be nice!

5. When was the last time you splurged on yourself?
I guess it depends on your definition of splurge...I got new shoes about 2 weeks ago (I had a really nice coupon, and found a pair on clearance so I only paid $10 them). The cookware was definitely a splurge! DH took us out to the Cheesecake factory for dinner last night as an early anniversary date

Last edited by GranolaMamaOf3; November 12th, 2010 at 08:12 PM. Reason: because I'm an airhead
November 12th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Bristol's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMama View Post
4. When was the last time you got alone time? (sleep & work not included ) Does going to the bathroom count? If not, I can't remember..
you get to go to the bathroom by yourself?? You got it good! Lol.
November 12th, 2010, 11:29 AM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristol's Mommy View Post
Hahaha!

November 12th, 2010, 11:42 AM
MamaToARockStar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning?chocolate milk

2. What are your weekend plans?idk yet,its gunna be nice so hopefulyl outdoors

3. What do YOU want for Christmas?new clothes,new pair of boots,maybe a new north face fleece

4. When was the last time you got alone time? (sleep & work not included )haha,not since before tatum,hes attached to my hip

5. When was the last time you splurged on yourself? ummm the other night i got 2 new sweater dresses,they were buy one get one free so it was only 25.99 for the 2,before that idk

November 12th, 2010, 04:54 PM
SassyMama's Avatar Fist Pumping Champ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristol's Mommy View Post
I get to go to the bathroom alone when DH is home (SOMETIMES). Otherwise she's in there with me..
November 12th, 2010, 07:20 PM
maryslittlelambs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? bagel and coffee

2. What are your weekend plans? tomorrow is my birthday so DH is going to let me sleep and make me breakfast in bed. Later we plan on taking the kids to the park an then playing board games after Zach goes to bed
3. What do YOU want for Christmas? I can't think of anything I really want. I just bought myself 3 bras for my birthday!
4. When was the last time you got alone time? usually driving too and from work.
5. When was the last time you splurged on yourself? my splurges consist of buying a few clearance bras or a pair of work pants fro goodwill.

Thank you *kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!

November 12th, 2010, 08:07 PM
MayBTheresHope's Avatar MayBTheresHope
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? A Lance peanut bar from the gas station on my way to work!

2. What are your weekend plans? Our wedding anniversary was yesterday, so tomorrow, we are taking Presley to Preston's parents house so that we can have a date day...we are getting couples messages, going to see a movie, going to eat/shop, then watch the TN Vols homecoming game on tv tomorrow night.

3. What do YOU want for Christmas? One of those robot vacuum cleaners, a make-over on "What Not to Wear" with a $5000 credit card, a kitchen renovation, a new 8 ft privacy fence with an outdoor living space. But I doubt I'll get any of it!

4. When was the last time you got alone time? (sleep & work not included ) Does right now count?

5. When was the last time you splurged on yourself?I honestly can't remember, but DH and I are splurging tomorrow!

Thank you Mama Trish for my fabulous siggies!
November 12th, 2010, 10:02 PM
katidid622's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? A cinnamon roll...yummm!

2. What are your weekend plans? We have a family party on DH's side on Sunday. Tomorrow....not so sure!

3. What do YOU want for Christmas? A steam mop, a right hand ring, a professional massage, a maid...I could go on.

4. When was the last time you got alone time? (sleep & work not included ). DH took Hannah to the park for 20 minutes today....does that count? LOL

5. When was the last time you splurged on yourself? Not in quite a while. I got my hair cut & highlighted over the summer....ha. That's was my splurge!

Do you LIKE JustMommies? Help us get to 5,000 fans!
November 12th, 2010, 11:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? I don't remember. I think a banana??

2. What are your weekend plans? Tonight I played Bunco. Tomorrow we are celebrating Thanksgiving with Joey's side of the family. Sunday we will be hanging around the house relaxing.

3. What do YOU want for Christmas? I want what Dina wants.... a nap!!

4. When was the last time you got alone time? (sleep & work not included ) Alone as me, myself and I? I don't remember it's been so long. Alone as in no kids??? Tonight for Bunco.

5. When was the last time you splurged on yourself? Last week I bought some shoes and a couple of workout suits!!

November 13th, 2010, 07:00 PM
rnholly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? I had a granola bar at work around 4 AM

2. What are your weekend plans? Work work work

3. What do YOU want for Christmas? Eclipse on Blu ray Some new scrubs, and some new chocolate Ugg boots

4. When was the last time you got alone time? (sleep & work not included) Hmm... probably a couple months. I went shopping while Jackson was at daycare

5. When was the last time you splurged on yourself? I couldn't tell you. I buy myself small things, but haven't bought things I love like new purses in a long time.

Tags
friday qotd , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search