Weekend Wrap Up

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2011, 04:04 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So how was everyone's weekend? DO anything fun?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

January 16th, 2011, 04:39 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I conquered the world on Saturday night. Even Rodger and his Robots of Death couldn't beat me. I won. (we spent Saturday night playing a game. i'm very proud of the fact I beat Rodger)

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

January 16th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
I had a great weekend.. Spent Saturday at the park with my kids.. Still can't believe it was 45 degree's! Sunday I went to Ross and found some awesome items for Addie's and A.J's rooms. I'm really excited for my daughters room.. It's a fairy theme.. Michael's was having a sale on all spring garland.. I got rose garland for her bed and for her window and cute butterflies to go with it.. All I need is to get fairy wall decals and I think I'm done. It was a great weekend..

Last edited by Adriana's Mommy; January 18th, 2011 at 10:31 PM.
January 16th, 2011, 10:43 PM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had am ok weekend. Didn't do anything special yesterday since hubby was working and my neck/back is messed up, but I felt good enough today to go in the garage and purge like crazy. I have a HUGE goodwill pile to take in the morning and have organized all of our stored things. Now to start organizing and getting Goodwill stuff together inside the house!
January 16th, 2011, 11:04 PM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Didn't do anything special, but guess who peed on the potty? I know I said Billy wasn't ready to potty train, but I thought it would be a good idea to have a potty here for him to get used to.
January 16th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
We played in the snow and I got elise's stuff organized and all the old clothes put away, we Also did a huge grocery trip as I have a hard time getting to the store in all the snow

January 17th, 2011, 05:53 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I went and got my hair cut and went grocery shopping, that's about all.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search