Your friends?

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Are most of your friends older, younger, or your age?
How often do you get together with your friends?
How often do you talk to your friends?
Since having kid(s) do you find yourself closer to or more distant to your friends?

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
January 20th, 2011, 10:16 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Friends? What are friends? My friends are online friends. I find the Moms around here, snobby and uptight. Or divorced, single and into partying. I'm neither.

January 20th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Most are around my age and I am very lucky to have a few very good friends one that visists me wherever I move, I talk to my friends once a weekish, we don't get together often we live in different states but my friends here once a week

January 20th, 2011, 12:10 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My friends are my sisters and SIL so one is older and the rest are younger

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

January 20th, 2011, 04:27 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are most of your friends older, younger, or your age? Around my age
How often do you get together with your friends? Once a month on average
How often do you talk to your friends? Almost daily
Since having kid(s) do you find yourself closer to or more distant to your friends? Distant from some, but not since having kids, just since Zac. I have one that refuses to speak his name and changes the subject should I bring it up. Needless to say not really her friend any more. Some I've gotten closer to since they have kids as well.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

January 20th, 2011, 04:59 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Are most of your friends older, younger, or your age? Most of my friends are older than me. And it has always been that way. My best friend is exactly ten years older and we have been best friends for eleven years (from when I was 15)
How often do you get together with your friends? At least a couple times a week, for the ones that are close in town.
How often do you talk to your friends? Daily through text or computer. Weekly on the phone.
Since having kid(s) do you find yourself closer to or more distant to your friends? Most of them I got closer to (since most of them had kids). There were a couple that I grew apart from and one I left all together.
January 20th, 2011, 06:48 PM
3TeamH's Avatar Hayley
Most of my friends are older, but some are the same age. The ones with kids we see several times a week, the ones without...it depends, maybe every other month. I talk to my friends almost daily if not every day. Since having the kids I have made a lot of new friends who also have kids. My other friends I see less often, but whenever we get together it's like no time has passed.

January 21st, 2011, 09:21 PM
AllMyBlessings's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
All of my friends bailed on me when dh and I started having children, again. They were all older, and their children were all grown so I guess I should have expected it. Now, I just have my dh and my dear Momma<3 (which is fine with me).... And, JM friends when I have a chance to come on here.

January 22nd, 2011, 05:29 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are most of your friends older, younger, or your age? older, but meeting a few my age
How often do you get together with your friends? usually see at least one once a week
How often do you talk to your friends? every few days
Since having kid(s) do you find yourself closer to or more distant to your friends? closer, only because I've met these friends since I've had Levi and they have young kids too

January 23rd, 2011, 09:23 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are most of your friends older, younger, or your age?

Younger...I'm kinda immature...lol! My husband is also a couple years younger

How often do you get together with your friends?

Not often because they all live in different cities so maybe once a month max. I keep saying I need to make new in town friends. But I love my old friends and they are all I really have time for.

How often do you talk to your friends?

Once a week.

Since having kid(s) do you find yourself closer to or more distant to your friends?

Closer to most except my BFF, her and I have struggled a bit since I've had Tegan. We have totally opinions on how to raise babies. It's kinda sad. But they are trying for a baby in month so I'm hoping once they have kids they will realize all the ridiculous things they say about child-rearing.

Tags
mommy friends

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search