Say something nice....

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2011, 06:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
...about the person above you.

We've done this in the Jan 08 PR a few times and it always leaves everyone feeling sentimental, and joking around, and having fun. Now that we have come so far around here, I thought this would be a good one for us.

I'll start about the whole group: We have come a long way. We may not have the largest or busiest board on here, but we are an amazing group of ladies.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
January 27th, 2011, 06:45 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG Nicole, I ALMOST posted this yesterday but I thought everyone would think it was lame and I was fishy for a compliment. LOL

Ok.. Nicole, I admit when I first "met" you, I wasn't sure about you. Now that I've gotten to know you, I think you are a fantastic mother and caring person! Your sens on humor cracks me up and your honesty is refreshing.
I also love having you as one of our hosts!

January 27th, 2011, 06:56 AM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sweet Paula! Even tho we tend to have different parenting styles (BF vs bottle, etc) and I'm pretty sure we lie on complete opposite ends of the political spectrum
I find myself agreeing with you on here 98% of the time lol! I love your honesty and the fact you are a true mama bear! I know if anyone tried to hurt your girls the claws would come out. They have a wonderful mother You will do anything for your family and I love that about you!

Plus we're the same age and seem to like a lot of the same stuff!

Last edited by catherineclare; January 27th, 2011 at 06:59 AM.
January 27th, 2011, 10:03 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Catherine Claire, you are such a caring mother and always have great advice. I give you credit for having a home birth and being able to stay at all hours with Ben.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

January 27th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
You are a great host and always have a positive spin on things which is nice. You work hard to keep those two gourgous kids very happy

January 27th, 2011, 12:29 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Natty: It is very clear just how much you love your family. And you indulged me when I asked for that bfp pic.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

January 27th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Melanie, you are an amazing support for me to keep my butt moving Seeing your cardio trainers motivates me each time I'm at the gym to push harder.
You are a great mother, that knows just how important it is to cherish each moment with your daughters.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
January 27th, 2011, 02:45 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nicole: you are a great co host. And a great mother of 2 handsome boys and one beautiful daughter. I am proud of you for over coming your obsticles.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

January 27th, 2011, 05:41 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cathy you have always made me feel welcomed and a part of this board even though it took me a while to get posting regularly. You were always there with a kind word when I was stressing about Tegan not developing on time and I appreciate your support!
January 27th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Jessica, you are such a caring, kind woman. You remind me so much of myself when it was just Thomas. You worry like a typical mommy and do everything you can to get answers when you need them. You always put Tegan 1st even when stressed and tired (example: your exercise picture a few weeks ago lol!)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search