Mushy Moments

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2011, 06:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
What's the last thing your LO did that made your heart melt?

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
January 27th, 2011, 07:08 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Last night, Emily said "Thanks Mom, you are the bestest Mom ever and my bestest friend! Give me a big hug!" Seriously... I love that kid!

January 27th, 2011, 07:18 AM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well just yesterday my oldest told me he loves me. He actually tells me everyday, but yesterday I was just so grateful that he's 11, a boy!, and says it unprompted. I can be making koolaid and he'll say 'I love you mom!'. He's a good kid

Ben is a real sweetie too. And a ham. He always wants to see me happy so he'll go out of his way to get up in my face and smile his little 5 tooth, little eyes squinting up grin that he has. The kid has brought so much joy to all of us. Even his big brother can't get enough of the little guy.

I always thought I wanted girls, but I think my job on earth is to raise sweet boys!
January 27th, 2011, 08:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks

Collin has been super affectionate lately, and just two minutes ago, he ran to me and wrapped his arms around my neck squeezing tight and kissed me on the cheek. As he walked away he said, love you mommy. Bailey, lately is she sees someone crying/fake crying comes up and lays her head on the person. Last night she hit me (nothing new..) and I pretended to cry, she laid her head on my shoulder batting those little eyelashes at me. Love it1

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
January 27th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Blondn6ft's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just last night ... as I got out of the car from work, Daddy and Addi came out to greet me and she darn there jumped out of his arms yelling "Maaa meee Maaa Meee" Arms outstretched and gave me a big hug and started patting the top of my head !

January 27th, 2011, 08:30 AM
3TeamH's Avatar Hayley
Cohen tells me several times a day that he loves me and Abe is a huge snuggle who always gives me hugs and kisses. He does it so much, though, that I find myself getting overwhelmed by him most of the time.

January 27th, 2011, 09:53 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Xander just being him and coming up to me and wanted to he held and cuddled cause I know that will stop soon enough.

Breana when she says I love you mommy out of the blue with out me saying it to her first

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

January 27th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Elise walked up to me gave me a hug and a kiss and started patting my back

January 28th, 2011, 02:50 PM
AllMyBlessings's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Addi will lay her head on my shoulder and say love you.<3 It's so sweet to see and hear, and it's something that I will never tire of hearing from any of my children.

Tags
qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search