What's for dinner?

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2011, 09:17 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are your dinner plans tonight?

What time do you eat dinner?

Do you sit as a family?

Do you watch tv while eating?

How many times a week do you eat out?

January 28th, 2011, 10:32 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are your dinner plans tonight? right now it is up in the air we might have pork chops or pizza

What time do you eat dinner? 5:30

Do you sit as a family? no Dh eats when he is done cooking and then the kids and I eat together. that will soon change.

Do you watch tv while eating? yes but that too will change

How many times a week do you eat out? we are limiting it to once a week or less.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

January 28th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
What are your dinner plans tonight?
No clue. We are are so low on groceries the gauge is below E.
Tom didn't get paid yesterday due to the snow, so he is out shopping with Collin right now.

What time do you eat dinner?
Anytime between 6-7:30, more often than not 6:45-7, I prefer to eat right at 6, but that only happens when I cook. If it were Tom's way we'd eat at 8-9 pm. He has adjust a bit, but won't go any earlier. "If you want to eat earlier, you can cook." is what he says...

Do you sit as a family?
Every single night. It's the one tradition from my childhood I push.

Do you watch tv while eating?
Nope, I love being able to say that, no no no.
For ages, we all sat in the living room, the boys at their little table, and then when Bailey came she'd be in her swing, and then would eat in the bumbo w/ Tom and I on the couch, but I always complained. But I didn't push it as I was in a serious funk and refused to clean off the clutter from the kitchen table. Especially since Tom would just load more crap on it as soon as I uncovered it. It took me a while to come to terms w not having an open floor plan. Now, Tom will eat most of his dinner with us, but the kids and I always finish before him, and then he finishes on the couch. He grew up eating dinner around 8:30-9, and always in the living room.

How many times a week do you eat out?
0.. Eating out is super rare... We like to order pizza on payday, but even that is a rarity these days. Last time we went out as a family Bailey was, oh jeez... I don't even remember.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
January 28th, 2011, 01:27 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are your dinner plans tonight? I'm thinking we're going to order in.

What time do you eat dinner? 5:30-6pm

Do you sit as a family? Yes, always.

Do you watch tv while eating? No, we sit at the table as a family. I love it!

How many times a week do you eat out? Usually once every two weeks, but we order in, we don't go out.

January 28th, 2011, 01:29 PM
GinaS.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are your dinner plans tonight? Chinese

What time do you eat dinner? As soon as DH gets home from work - which is usually around 6:30-6:45. I try to pester him to get home earlier since Bella has to wait to eat until he gets home (most of the time, unless she's hungry, then I just feed her first and I wait for him to eat).

Do you sit as a family? Yes, we try to shoot for every night. Even if Bella has already eaten dinner, I'll sit her with us and give her fruit. She's always ready for some fruit!

Do you watch tv while eating? No. I put a stop to that once Bella started eating food with us. I want us to all eat as a family at the table everynight.

How many times a week do you eat out? About 1. BUT, these last few weeks, since I never feel like shopping, we've been ordering out more. But once this kid is born, we will go back to eating normal balanced dinners EVERY night, with the occassional eating out or ordering in. I love to cook, but I've just been so tired lately....
January 28th, 2011, 02:41 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are your dinner plans tonight? Quiche tonight

What time do you eat dinner? About 6ish

Do you sit as a family? Yes

Do you watch tv while eating? No

How many times a week do you eat out? Very rarely. We try and limit it as much as possible.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search