is this just me?

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2011, 09:07 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
But anytime I lurk on the Am I Pregnant forum I immediately decide I am also pregnant...lol!!
January 29th, 2011, 05:35 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Lol. When I hung out in the TTCAL room, it made baby fever and "symptoms" so much more desirable and I had myself convinced many times that I was pregnant (which is what I wanted). I think it is like a little mind game, you look at some of the early pregnancy symptoms (which are pretty minor and could be anything) and assume they are actual pregnancy symptoms! Tired, emotional, slight cramping...anyone? Anyone?
January 29th, 2011, 06:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Oh yes, but I have been the like the boy who cried wolf with pregnancy since I became sexually active, so that board just increases it..

I'm having lower abdomincal crampage, and nausea right now. So I must be pregnant! Right? I have to be with these symptoms.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
January 29th, 2011, 02:54 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It does make you over analyze every thing doesn't it?

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

January 29th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Yeah I literally had to take the pregnancy test out of the cart today and put it back on the shelf. I think conceiving Tegan while on birth control adds to the paranoia.
January 29th, 2011, 08:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Haha is does, I have no symptoms so I must not be pregnant right?
I hear ya though Elise was pill baby also. I remember being so paranoid i was going to be told I was preggo when i went to get my IUD put in

January 29th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Sadiesmomma's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Sadiesmomma Send a message via Yahoo to Sadiesmomma Send a message via Skype™ to Sadiesmomma
You are definately not alone! I'm constantly pregnant in my mind lol! The "phantom kicks" I'm still plagued with don't help either! Going on 16 months since having Sadie and I still have them!
January 30th, 2011, 11:59 AM
** Tay **'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ever watch " I didnt know I was Pregnant". I swear Im like 5 months pregnant almost always after watching that show..... Im the worst pregnancy hypochondriac I know!

And every time I have gas bubbles ( 'phantom kicks as ^ Sadies Momma calls it ) I the thought crosses my mind.

January 30th, 2011, 04:10 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had no idea there were so many babies conceived while on BC here. That's crazy! I'd be so paranoid after that.

January 30th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Send a message via AIM to Sadiesmomma Send a message via Yahoo to Sadiesmomma Send a message via Skype™ to Sadiesmomma
Uh yeah Monica! I was on bc for a year and switched to another about a month before we conceived! Very happy I have my ".001% chance" baby though haha!
January 30th, 2011, 07:55 PM
I was on the Nuva Ring for 4 years with no problem...till I started throwing up one morning...lol. Pregnancy was the last possible thought on my mind. A friend actually convinced me to buy a test and I was sure it was defective when it came up positive. Finally after the 3rd one I decided to believe it!!
January 30th, 2011, 08:16 PM
I know right? My preg. tests were all lined up on the bathroom sink! 2 digital and 3 regular I covered the resonable doubt for sure haha!
January 30th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Same here I was on the bcp for over 5 years and them my insurance switched me to generic and shortly after I got preggo

January 31st, 2011, 04:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ** Tay ** View Post
Ever watch " I didnt know I was Pregnant". I swear Im like 5 months pregnant almost always after watching that show..... Im the worst pregnancy hypochondriac I know!

And every time I have gas bubbles ( 'phantom kicks as ^ Sadies Momma calls it ) I the thought crosses my mind.
That is SO me! And it doesn't help, anytime I mention nausea on FB someone has to ask if I'm pregnant. (which I get almost daily, but some days are awful sending me to my BFF-the toilet.)

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search