Blood from THAT area.... Mom of Girls - xposted

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2011, 04:26 AM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
Ok, so I know it is normal for a newborn to possibly pass blood however, is it normal for a 15 month old?

I was changing Peyton's diaper this morning and I wiped and there was blood. Not a ton, but enough that it has me concerned. Now, this might be TMI but AF is visiting me right now, is it possible it's a hormone thing with her? You know how women that are living together get on the same cycle. Now, I realize that she's only 15 months old but I am a little concerned that this isn't normal...

Any thoughts? I don't want to google it because some things on the internet get me to worried...

Ok, so I know it is normal for a newborn to possibly pass blood however, is it normal for a 15 month old?

I was changing Peyton's diaper this morning and I wiped and there was blood. Not a ton, but enough that it has me concerned. Now, this might be TMI but AF is visiting me right now, is it possible it's a hormone thing with her? You know how women that are living together get on the same cycle. Now, I realize that she's only 15 months old but I am a little concerned that this isn't normal...

Any thoughts? I don't want to google it because some things on the internet get me to worried...
January 30th, 2011, 07:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Um I've never heard of anything like that.. Are you sure it was from there? We've been dealing with Collin's butt bleeding from him being so constipated?

Personally I'd immediately call the doctor, but I tend to freak out easily..

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
January 30th, 2011, 08:42 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That happened with the little girl I nannied once when I was watching her. Is it possible that she stuck her finger in there when she was bathing or something? I think that's what the little girl I was watching did because it was right after she had her diaper off for a little bit right before.

It was a little alarming, though, and I told her parents right when they got home. That was the only time it happened and it ended up being nothing serious.

If it was a lot or happens again, I'd probably call the pedi. With things like that, it never hurts to get reassurance from a medical professional.

January 30th, 2011, 09:06 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does she have diaper rash or anything? She might have labial adhesion, and if so she needs meds to correct it. So, I'd call the ped just to make sure. Kayla had it when she was little.

January 30th, 2011, 09:39 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just looked it up, so you didn't have to and it says it could be from falling or even UTI's can cause bleeding. So either way, a Dr. would need to see her.

January 30th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
I agree I would see the doctor just to make sure everything is ok

January 31st, 2011, 05:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Any update? Maybe it's the mom worry I get way too often, but I've been thinking about her....

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
January 31st, 2011, 05:44 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't know I haven't heard of it after they are a newborn.

I would get a doctor to look at her.

KUP!!

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search