Bullies

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2011, 04:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Were you bullied in school?
Were you the bully?

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
January 31st, 2011, 05:46 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think everyone is bullied in school. It's just part of growing up. Kids can be mean, sadly. I was bullied, I was an ugly little kid.
There are still a couple of people, I think of from school and hope they are fat, lonely and ugly now, because they were so mean in school.

January 31st, 2011, 07:26 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Paula~ View Post
I think everyone is bullied in school. It's just part of growing up. Kids can be mean, sadly. I was bullied, I was an ugly little kid.
There are still a couple of people, I think of from school and hope they are fat, lonely and ugly now, because they were so mean in school.
Touche! There was this one girl that bullied me that is married now to this super hot guy, who was always very, very nice. I'm like "How did that happen?!" She must've changed.

I was bullied a lot. It sucked. I was always the new kid and an easy target. Thank goodness that's over now! Part of the reason I think of home schooling Levi is because of how badly I was bullied. I probably won't though. I know everyone is different and I just got mixed into some unfortunate situations.

January 31st, 2011, 09:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
No and no i was pretty much left alone i liked it that way

January 31st, 2011, 10:05 AM
GinaS.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Unfortunately, I was a bully. Looking back, it was so stupid and it was such a huge low self-esteem thing. I was so afraid of people seeing my weaknesses about my home life (father being abusive alcoholic, etc.) that I would make like I was soooo tough and could handle anything and was a stupid bully. I wish I could go back and change things. Fortunately, thanks to FB, I have become friendly with some of the people that I was not so nice to. There is NO EXCUSE to bully anyone, but I really think, speaking from my own experience, it's mostly a low self-esteem thing.

Another weird thing though - I, for some reason that I do not have a reason for, would almost always stick up for the underdog in most situations - but then I would continuously bully the one who was picking on the underdog....
January 31st, 2011, 12:37 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree with Paula.

I wasn't bullied as much as other kids but kids can be mean to each other, especially if you are different.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

February 1st, 2011, 07:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
In elementary school I was bullied, for being one of the very few white kids, and for not having the right shoes and clothes.

In middle school I was the bully.

In high school, only two guys tried to push me around and start rumors, but one death threat to one of them and one science book to the back of the head to the other stopped both of them... Sorry, but if your 6'6" 300 lbs and picking on some girl, relentlessly, taking a science book in the back of the head and busting your *** falling over a desk, is fair trade.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
February 2nd, 2011, 03:15 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was bullied in primary school. I also have a mother who believes that bullying is good for kids and helps to build character and so I was also bullied at home. Yeah, no it doesn't.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

Tags
gtky , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search