Cupid's Chit Chat Thread February

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2011, 05:54 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't believe January is over and February is here. This month will be short!!

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

February 1st, 2011, 07:36 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good! That means we're just that much closer to spring!

February 1st, 2011, 07:43 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Paula~ View Post
Good! That means we're just that much closer to spring!
As nice as that sounds, this month can go slow! Next month is baby month. There's so much going on before then, too. Spring does sound nice. I would love to feel some warm sun.

I can't believe I'm turning 25 this month. I think 25 is one of those years where you wonder "when did I get this old." I know it's not actually old, it's just a reality check.

I am pretty happy. I'm exactly where I thought I'd be when I turned 25. That's pretty cool.

February 1st, 2011, 08:00 AM
25 is a good age because you're not really considered "young and dumb" anymore but your still young.
I freaked out when I turned 30 and now, ehh. I like it. I don't feel like a child but I'm still youth-ful. LOL

February 1st, 2011, 08:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
I don't think any birthday will shock me again. I mean, this one just was so weird. I don't feel 24, I don't feel young. Yes, I am still very childish, and I still can get down and dirty and play with the kids, but I feel so much older. Strangely, I am even starting to think about what life would be like had I didn't wait for Tom when he was locked up. hmm..I think I have an idea for a new blog post.....Don't get me wrong though, I wouldn't trade my husband and kids for anything in the world, just been thinking about the what-ifs.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
February 1st, 2011, 08:28 AM
Nicole, I love your new Bailey siggy. So adorable! I think you gave me something to do today, I'm going to take pics of the girls while all 3 are here.

February 1st, 2011, 09:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thank you Paula, but which one? It rotates between the sleeping one, the one in w/ a few pictures in her hat, and then my Nana siggy

I'm still waiting on you for pictures btw, and I just got the cutest valentines kit

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
February 1st, 2011, 09:16 AM
wildflower_142's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to wildflower_142 Send a message via Yahoo to wildflower_142
February and March are busy months for me. I have to plan 3 birthday parties. Ashleigh will be 12 on 2/18, Emely will be 8 on 2/26 and Madisyn will be 10 on 3/26. We've bought the invitations to ASheligh's party. She's having a slumber party. Emely wants a spongebob themed party, and Madisyn wants a '60s party. Ken's birthday is on 3/6 and Our anniversary is 3/15. Ashleigh wants me to make her a titanic birthday cake! I have no idea how to do this. Wish me good luck!

February 1st, 2011, 10:27 AM
I can't wait for February to be over that way I will be home with my kids.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

February 1st, 2011, 12:22 PM
The one with the hat, I think. I'll try to get pics when they wake up.

February 1st, 2011, 02:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I cannot believe I got a 90 minute nap in. Tom being home screws up my entire day. The kitchen has not been cleaned all day... Ugh, I hate when he messes up the routine..

February 1st, 2011, 08:07 PM
My routine is thrown way off when Jay is home too. I forget all the housework and just hang out with him.

February 1st, 2011, 08:15 PM
Mystic_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mystic_Mommy
Hey Ladies, glad to be back around. Sorry I haven't visited in a while and really my only excuse is lack of motivation. I have been in a bit of a slump for a while but I think I'm climbing my way out of it. Had a difficult day today unfortunately... my mother-in-law was in the hospital.

But I'm looking forward to Hubby's Birthday (February 3rd) and right after that my Brother Evin is turning 24 (February 5th). Looking forward to this years taxes 'cause we are expecting quite a bit back. We've had a long and difficult road financially but now as of late we are debt free! We are hoping to move out of my parent's house this summer, possibly get into a condo/townhouse.

February 2nd, 2011, 06:10 AM
Welcome back.

Glad to hear things are turning around for you Mystic_Mommy.

I am sorry to hear about your MIL I hope everything turns out OK.

February 2nd, 2011, 07:07 AM
Kayla has another snow day, which means now they owe a day.
I'm SO SICK OF WINTER!! It's seriously putting me in a funk.

On another note, my MIL sent DH a text, offering to watch all 3 girls so DH and I could go out. I'm so nervous about this!! The last time Emily spent the night there, she hated it and was miserable.
It's been quite awhile though and DH thinks she'd be fine now. She has a blast when we go to visit and has fun with my MIL.

February 2nd, 2011, 07:27 AM
that is awesome news Paula.

I am sick of winter too. We had some ice this morning but it wasn't as bad as could have been though

February 2nd, 2011, 07:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Winter needs to get over with, these mood swings and this depression getting worse and worse day by day, I'm pretty close to a breaking point.. I've managed to stay strong for almost a year now. I do not want to be in this slump and I do NOT want it to be any worse.

February 2nd, 2011, 10:35 AM
6 more weeks Nicole you can do it.

February 2nd, 2011, 11:10 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HUGS Nicole! I'm in a slump, too. It sucks. Especially when you're not even sure what to do to get out of it. It makes me sad, because it's the last I'm getting to have of Levi being an only child and I'm not even appreciating it . I try to take it one day at a time and remember that things can turn around for the better at any moment.

I think we both need to get babysitters and do something for ourselves... now if I just had a babysitter! Or someone to go out with. And some place to go for free. Why does everything have to cost money?!

February 2nd, 2011, 02:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
oh man I'm so with ya Monica, though I think at this point, if I did go out for some fun w/o the kids I'd do something destructive..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search