Please Bailey, STOP!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2011, 08:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Bailey is throwing EVERYTHING into the trash these days. Yesterday when Tom went to empty it, he found Collin's Toy Story train (that he JUST got for his birthday) in the trash. And EVERY SINGLE magnet off of the fridge.

We have one of the lids on it that swing when you put something in, which stopped her a few months ago, but now she is back to doing it.

Now, everytime you throw something in, you have to double check to see if there is anything in there that isn't supposed to be.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
February 1st, 2011, 08:18 AM
wildflower_142's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to wildflower_142 Send a message via Yahoo to wildflower_142
Well she's not alone. Yesterday we found a photo album, a stick of butter (guessing she grabbed it out of the fridge when the door was opened), and something else but i can't remember what, in the trash can. Our trash can in the kitchen pulls out so it's really easy for her to open the door and just pull the can out. I keep telling DH we need to get a lock for that door, but so far it hasn't happened.

February 1st, 2011, 08:49 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kayla threw away my wedding ring.. She was in the throwing everything away stage and shortly after that I noticed my rings gone. I KNOW she threw them away. That really sucked and we never did find them. She'd throw away shoes, dolls, cups, remotes, etc, etc, etc... Thankfully Emily wasn't nearly as bad.

February 1st, 2011, 08:55 AM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh no! Glad Billy isn't doing that. Although I do wish he would've thrown his fruit strip in the trash instead of hiding it somewhere.
February 1st, 2011, 09:19 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So far Xander isn't doing this.

She thinks she is helping you clean up Nicole

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

February 1st, 2011, 10:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
I put a baby lock on the trash can, i got her mc Donalds as a treat after the allergist ( she rarely gets it ) we i threw it away after lunch and about an hour later i was peeing and she normally follows me in there but she didn't this time well within 2 min if that she had pulled out the happy meal box and was eating left over fries
The next day the a baby lock went on the trash can

February 1st, 2011, 02:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What kind of baby lock? Can you take a picture? Would the boys be able to get in and out??

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
February 1st, 2011, 02:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty

it just sticks on, i dont know if it would work on every trash can our lid clicls on

February 1st, 2011, 03:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Looks like a fridge lock.....hmm..I'll have to grab one at the dollar store and try it..

February 1st, 2011, 04:34 PM
FyreMommy2B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
They sell Trashcans with locking lids at Bed Bath and Beyond. I anticipated sometihng like this when we replaced our trash cans before Ashlynn was born and purchased one of those and we love it. She doesn't have access to that area but for when she does when she is older, we can lock the lid. I believe the brand we use is Simple Human.

This is the one we have (except ours is Brown)

Amazon.com: simplehuman Step Trash Can, Rectangular, Plastic, 10-1/2 Gallons, Black: Kitchen & Dining

I also believe it is sold at Target.

Our 2 year journey through Infertility & conceiving via IUI
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a8678

Last edited by FyreMommy2B; February 1st, 2011 at 04:35 PM. Reason: additional info
February 1st, 2011, 05:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rancherandcitygal
Quote:
Originally Posted by natty View Post

it just sticks on, i dont know if it would work on every trash can our lid clicls on
That is our diaper pail. Ours is under the sink and that cabinet is locked.

February 2nd, 2011, 09:17 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh dear. Lucy does it too but so far only rubbish. She takes things out of the recycling and puts them in the normal rubbish.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search