When did you know?

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2011, 08:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
that DH was really "the one"?

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
February 1st, 2011, 09:24 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Around 4 months into dating him

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

February 1st, 2011, 09:45 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The second time I met him. It was like seeing a long lost friend.

February 1st, 2011, 09:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
I don't know he always seemed different though in a good way

February 1st, 2011, 11:11 AM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Exactly 2 weeks into dating him. I had really been resisting our relationship because I wasn't in a good spot mentally (family health crisis had just happened). We had been going out for dinner dates and really getting to know each other, I knew he was someone that I couldn't just casually date so I put up a little fight. Plus, I was a single mom, he was older and had his stuff together. Then one nite at dinner I looked at him smiling and chatting with a friend (a bday dinner for his pal) and I knew I was going to marry him. I told him the next day and he was relieved because he felt the same way. 2 1/2 months later we were married and are still crazy in love.
February 1st, 2011, 11:15 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The day I met him. I just knew, just had that "I can't live without this guy" feeling.
Then right before we started dating, a bunch of us met up as friends and as I walked in and saw him, I told my BFF "I'm going to marry that guy"... 4 months later, I did.

February 1st, 2011, 06:50 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Uh, I guess I am the odd ball. It took me a solid year before I even really considered that he might be the one for me. He was persistant and I was resistant to a real relationship (coming off a long one that ended badly). It took a long time and some soul searching to realize that he was really the one I was supposed to be with. But there were no fireworks or anything. We had a slower uptake I guess. It doesn't matter though, I love him more than I thought possible. So I guess we are the tortise in the story
February 1st, 2011, 07:08 PM
Mystic_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mystic_Mommy
The day I met him I guess, I knew there was something different about him from the get go. We met at a 4th of July party over at my friends. It was one of those in the right place at the right time coincidental moments. He lived a ways away and was hanging out with friends he hardly ever saw and randomly ended up over at the same party through a friend of a friend of a friend - lol. Right away we clicked, no one has ever made me feel more beautiful and I've never met a man as genuine. <3

February 2nd, 2011, 06:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
The day Tom got out of prison. He had told me I was the one before we started dating, but for me it was just a fling, then after going 10 mos with out seeing him... That first time everything changed, I swear we weren't even on earth anymore, it was like we were walking in clouds to each other. Completely magical, yet so scary to be so, so young and have so many intense feelings running through your mind and soul.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
February 2nd, 2011, 09:30 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When he picked me up when my car broke down. The day after our first date.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

Tags
gtky , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search