We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Redo the caulking in the bathtub
2. Paint the kitchen cabinets on the inside where the paint has started peeling
3. Get the carpets and upholstery professionally cleaned
4. Get the windows professionally cleaned
5. Sign up for some kind of mommy n me class or join gymboree
6. Organize the closets
1. Hardwood floors in the kitchen/dining room
2. new counter tops in the kitchen.
3. New patio door
4. Remove a tree (doubt that will happen but I can hope)
5. Wall partition in the living room
6. Take the girls to some kind of amusement park.
1. get the house organized
2. put up a railing at front steps
3. take the kids to an amusement park.
4. get out and exercise in the spring/summertime
5. rearrange the kids bedrooms
6. get the basement cleaned