Take me back Tuesday

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2011, 06:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Do you have many photo's from your childhood? Any from your parents? Grandparents?

I realized I have barely any photo's of myself as a kid. And these here were pictures I took of the pictures in my mom's albums. I have no pictures of my parents or grandparents at all from before I started using a camera myself...

Shares some old photos.
If you'd like to share but don't want to on the main board, please feel free to post in the private group or subforum.

my mom and grandparents on her wedding day, 5/17/86

Nana and me, on the day of my Christening.

My siblings and I.

Sleeping

Left to Right, Aunt Lorraine (RIP..) Nana and Aunt Agnes <-sisters.

Darn FB's new picture thing kicked in again and won't let me right click my images..

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
February 15th, 2011, 07:21 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't have any photos of me when I was younger.

My mom has them all.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

February 15th, 2011, 08:29 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Everything is at my parents house, too, but we have tons and tons of photos. Lots of me, my parents, and grandparents. More of my mom's side than my dads, though.

My family was obsessed a little. We are even have silent movies of my mom from the time she was a newborn on. I wish we still had that old camera!

Too bad none of them are on my computer. The resemblances in my family are ridiculous.

February 15th, 2011, 08:50 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have some I just posted to FB last week. I'll add them later. I have quite a few of my Grandparents, my Mom and Aunts and Uncles, etc... I have my Grandmas old albums.

February 15th, 2011, 09:38 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nicole you were a cute kid

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

February 15th, 2011, 01:50 PM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have tons of photos of myself when I was little. From infancy thru now. And I have tons of photos of grandparents, my mom and uncles. I even have silent movies of my mom's side of the family. Of course also have crazy amounts of pics for both boys too.

That's a goal this year. To organize all of my photos into albums. I have them in decorate picture boxes, but so much easier to look at in albums.
February 15th, 2011, 03:36 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a few but not many. Its actually quite sad how few photos of me growing up there is.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

Tags
qotd , tuesday , tuesday qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search