sick again :(

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2011, 05:45 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Me again...not Levi at least. I woke up at 5am really nauseous and have been throwing up since. This sucks. I haven't been getting any breaks lately health wise.

I dont think its the same thing that I had before, because the top of my belly doesn't hurt. I just feel a little crampy. I was told to come in asap if I had the throwing up with the belly pain like I had before, so I hope it's not that.

All this sickness has made me a little worried about going into labor early. Most likely I'll still be pregnant a week after my due date, but I've been cramping all morning and was having lots of discomfort last night. Everything about this pregnancy has been different, so I just feel like he might come early. When I went into labor with Levi one of the first things that happened was throwing up... I think that's why I got really worried all the sudden.

February 16th, 2011, 06:36 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was going to ask if you had any other signs of labor at all because labor is the first thing I thought of. I'd call the Dr just to be sure and see what they have to say.

Also, do you have anyone's # from here for when you do go into labor? I can PM you mine and you can send me a text if you want.

February 16th, 2011, 06:56 AM
I don't even know what other signs of labor would be. I am EXTREMELY absent minded. That's about it.

I really hope it's not labor... so not ready! The newborn clothes are in storage and I don't even have any newborn diapers. I could have sworn he dropped yesterday though. Just for fun, here's a comparison.
A week ago

Just now

Paula, it might be a good idea for you to PM me your number for in a few weeks when I do go into labor. I don't have anyone's number from this board, but have a few friends that could update things along the way.

February 16th, 2011, 06:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
I am sorry you arent' feeling well. I'd also call just to check in as well..

Oh, and I see you're doing a lot of what I've done with my pregnancies and children-comparing. -Try not to. All pregnancies, starts of labor, and deliveries can be anywhere from almost identical to COMPLETELY different. There is no method to the way things go. During Collin's pregnancy, I thought things were so different from Thomas, when in reality, they were pretty close. Then Bailey, I was CONVINCED due to the methadone being linked to premature births, and the contractions I had from 18 weeks on, that there was no way I'd make it to my EDD. Bailey came the night before.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
February 16th, 2011, 07:02 AM
^^ Yeah, I'm guilty! It's hard not to compare, though. Some things I hope are not the same, like my 22 hour labor, but other things, like him sleeping through the night at 3 weeks, I'd love to be the same!

February 16th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It does look like you dropped! Which *usuaLLY* (NOT always) happens closer to delivery in subsequent deliveries....

I think we all compare, though we are all told not to.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
February 16th, 2011, 07:44 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
All my pregnancies were different in ways and similar in ways. I can say without a doubt that each one got harder, I do not think it's coincidence that I also got older. LOL
Kayla's pregnancy was so easy, Abby's.. I thought I was just literally going to pop.

You do look like you dropped, but that could be just his change in position, growth, etc..
You really should consider getting those clothes out and a few packs of diapers though.

On a good note, I do hear quite often that the 2nd deliver is much quicker!!

Jay's cousin PUSHED for 4 hours, was in labor 23 hours with her first. With her 2nd, she pushed TWICE and was in labor only 5 hours.

So hopefully this one will be easier on you.

I'll PM you my number now.

February 16th, 2011, 11:26 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like it could be coming.

And it does look like you dropped

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

February 16th, 2011, 02:31 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You really look like you've dropped. I hope you feel better soon. All three of my labours where about the same in length with Lucy's actually being the longest.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

February 16th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Paula~ View Post
All my pregnancies were different in ways and similar in ways. I can say without a doubt that each one got harder, I do not think it's coincidence that I also got older. LOL
Kayla's pregnancy was so easy, Abby's.. I thought I was just literally going to pop.

You do look like you dropped, but that could be just his change in position, growth, etc..
You really should consider getting those clothes out and a few packs of diapers though.

On a good note, I do hear quite often that the 2nd deliver is much quicker!!

Jay's cousin PUSHED for 4 hours, was in labor 23 hours with her first. With her 2nd, she pushed TWICE and was in labor only 5 hours.

So hopefully this one will be easier on you.

I'll PM you my number now.
More often than not this is so true! Most of the women in the Jan 08 PR, when having their 2nd barely made it to the hospital on time!

Thomas I was at the hospital for 6 hours, pushed 40 min. Collin I was there ONE hour, and pushed twice-head, body.

Wish the third was like that... Easy, but definitely the hardest considering the contractions where LASTING 3-4 minutes EACH... Darn girls...

February 17th, 2011, 05:17 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HOw are you feeling today?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

February 17th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Better, thanks for asking! I still have that "oh my gosh, I am so pregnant" feeling. I didn't hit this wall until after my due date with Levi. The stomach is back to normal, though. DH really stepped it up last night and today, so I was able to rest a lot.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search