Pet Peeves

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2011, 05:13 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are your pet peeves?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

February 18th, 2011, 06:33 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lack of compassion and understanding for others.

Martyrs.

People who think their kids can never ever do no wrong.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

February 18th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
The metal silverware in the pots and pans is a big one of mine. Tom does this ALL THE TIME and it really pisses me off. Then he gets upset when I take a rubber serving spoon/cooking utensil out to make my plate.

The washing dishes before sticking in the dishwasher is a pet peeve of mine. What's the point of using the dishwasher at all? I rinse, but to actually WASH before putting them in?? My mom does this..

cabinets/drawers left open, or garbage left on the counters. Tom leaves all his trash on the counter-ends of tomatos or cucumbers, empty packaging, etc.

Food in the sink-when we had a disposal this was okay. But now that we don't it grosses me out. There is nothing worse than cleaning wet slimy lettuce and other food out of the sink. YUCK! Tom and Collin *never* scrape their plates, only Thomas does.

The fridge being in disarray. I like the milk, juice, and my water bottles on the bottom-most room. Soda, eggs, butter/margerine and other short items in the middle shelf as it's only so tall..Then everything else on the top. Oh and pickles/jars/condiments must be on the door. If not I get very grumpy. I keep the salad dressings (we have a boat load.) on the top shelf of the door, then every morning I find at least one in the fridge...

When someone uses the microwave, and takes whatever out before the time is up, then doesn't clear it back to the clock when done.

My SIL. 'nuff said.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
February 19th, 2011, 11:23 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not changing the toliet paper roll when it is finished or really low.

Not filling the ice cube trays.

People that don't know how to bag your groceries.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

February 19th, 2011, 05:11 PM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nicole - My dad washes the dishes before he puts them in the dishwasher. Drives me nuts!

RIght now my biggest pet peeve is people that don't know how to drive. For example, I can't stand it when people don't know to pull up into the intersection when making a left on green.

Oh and I hate people who use the emergency lane to pass traffic because they can't wait like the rest of us. Jerks!
February 19th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
My biggest one is when people try to preach religion to me just because i don't have the same belief as someone else does not mean that it is wrong, i reaaly dislike when they know on my door and try to save me

Tags
qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search