Sttn

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2011, 05:03 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
IS your LO still getting up during the night?

Do you get up when they cry out?

Who usually gets up with them?

If you have other kids do they wake each other up?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

February 22nd, 2011, 05:10 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Abby sleeps through the night, has since about 6 months.

February 22nd, 2011, 06:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Most nights she sleeps. If/When she wakes she sometimes just cries out for someone 1-2x and then goes right back to sleep. If she actually starts crying I get up and get her, bring her to bed with us, and whip out the boob and go back to sleep.

The boys have been waking 1-3x a week since moving here last year, and I get up with them as well.

Tom is dead to the world when sleeping, though he claims he wakes up and waits for me to get up, and that if I didn't he would.. Well he lies as I've tested that theory..

They almost never wake each other up..

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
February 22nd, 2011, 06:34 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Levi's been sleeping through the night since about 3 months. Put him in at 6pm, don't hear a peep until 7:30am. We've been very lucky!

February 22nd, 2011, 07:21 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
IS your LO still getting up during the night? Not unless she's sick or is having really bad teething pain. She's a really good sleeper. Now if only she could teach her older brother.

Do you get up when they cry out? I do if it's more than just one little cry out. Once in a while she'll cry out and before I'm even out of bed she stops. It's usually because she dropped her paci and found it on her own.

Who usually gets up with them? We both do but it doesn't happen often. Most of the time if she wakes up it happens before we've gone to bed.

If you have other kids do they wake each other up? She usually wakes Ben if she's up first. He's pretty good about not waking her most times but he is always eager for her to wake up.

February 22nd, 2011, 08:13 AM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
A.J IS FINALLY SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! woo hoo!

Ever since he had tubes placed in his ears.. What a dramatic change.. He's walking now! The fluid in his ears must have threw his balance off..

And when he started his Asthma meds helped out alot too..

February 22nd, 2011, 08:23 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriana's Mommy View Post
A.J IS FINALLY SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! woo hoo!

Ever since he had tubes placed in his ears.. What a dramatic change.. He's walking now! The fluid in his ears must have threw his balance off..

And when he started his Asthma meds helped out alot too..
That's awesome!! I never thought about how much the ears would affect sleep. I know when I have ear troubles those are the worst night sleeps. I'm so happy you were able to help him be more comfortable.

February 22nd, 2011, 08:49 AM
3TeamH's Avatar Hayley
Abe sleeps through the night for the most part, but there are definitely still nights when he wakes up around 3-4 in morning and cries. Ian goes and gets him and brings him back to our room. Cohen sometimes gets up in the middle of the night to go potty, but it doesn't usually bother Abe.

February 22nd, 2011, 08:57 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
IS your LO still getting up during the night? Sometimes, yes. He is a very "all over" sleeper. Lately he has been up 2-3 times a night, often in a row in the early morning hours. He has gone through week-long periods where he sleeps through too.

Do you get up when they cry out? Yep, at least the first three or so times he does it in a night, I get up and rock him and sing again. After three or so times, I get up, tell him to "go to sleep, it is not time to wake up" and let him deal himself. It usually is not more than 3-4 minutes before he goes out.

Who usually gets up with them? Me

If you have other kids do they wake each other up? Not applicable, yet.
February 22nd, 2011, 10:07 AM
FyreMommy2B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ashlynn usually sleeps through the night unless she is teething or not feeling well. I'm usually up and down anyhow with being 27 weeks pregnant and haivng to pee alot during the night.

Last night I laid her down and went to grab her water and by the time I got back to her crib she was out like a light.

Our 2 year journey through Infertility & conceiving via IUI
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a8678

February 22nd, 2011, 10:22 AM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Billy gets up once or twice a night.

I do get up because it's usually due to having too much pee in his diaper. I change him.
February 22nd, 2011, 01:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rancherandcitygal
Liana is up at least once some nights. She is a super soaker at night so its usually a quick diaper change and then back to sleep.

February 22nd, 2011, 02:37 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lucy sleeps through most nights. If she wakes its for her paci or her glow worm. Usually Rodger gets up as he is taller and can reach into her cot further without having to drop the side. The noise of the side coming down usually wakes her even more and makes it hard to get her back to sleep. Neither of the girls seems to wake the other one even though their rooms are right next to each other.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

February 22nd, 2011, 09:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
75]IS your LO still getting up during the night? Not most of the time

Do you get up when they cry out? Nope

Who usually gets up with them? I do

If you have other kids do they wake each other up? We talked about when the baby gets here tim will get Elise at night if she wakes and i will get the baby

February 23rd, 2011, 04:49 AM
wildflower_142's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to wildflower_142 Send a message via Yahoo to wildflower_142
Yes Catie still wakes at night. I'm the one who gets up with her, no she doesn't wake the other girls. Catie is on the 1st floor and the other girls are on the 2nd floor.

February 23rd, 2011, 05:36 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
IS your LO still getting up during the night? Xander sleeps thru the night unless he is sick or teething.

Do you get up when they cry out? only if he really is crying.

Who usually gets up with them? I do sometimes DH does but usually me cause Xander wants nothing to do with DH in the middle of the night.

If you have other kids do they wake each other up? sometimes.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

February 23rd, 2011, 05:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Melissa!!! How awesome the tubes are already making a huge difference! I am so happy for you and A.J!

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search