Can I just let out a (fluffy) vent

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2011, 07:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
It's nothing serious, and Paula and whoever else watches TBL will understand.

Tonight's episode ROYALLY PISSED ME OFF.

I mean, like Bob said, you got a man on the show, who was the heaviest ever on it. A REAL life or threat situation, when he started. Then you got the game, and I understand the game. But really? Your going to choose an alliance over a man, who has proven time and time again that he needs to be there and is willing to work??

I was so torn, I really want Sarah to reach her goal. Knowing why she is there, really makes me want her to reach her goals. But then again, she would have been safe on the red team. Had she not picked up the pace at the VERY LAST MINUTE of the challenge Arthur would have not gone home.

I hate reality game shows for this reason, and this is exactly why I stopped watching after season 1. I was hoping, really hoping that either 1. one of the women on the black team would pass their spot to Arthur, or 2. Bob's speech would make an impact. But no. The *game* is too **** important.

Bob said something along the lines of people like Arthur are the reason for the show. And he is **** right. Hell, Kaylee and Irene each could have left for Arther. Do I want them to go? No. But I think Arthur deserves it a hell of a lot more.

Grumble. Let me get off my **** soap box and move on.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
March 2nd, 2011, 03:28 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't watch it.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

March 2nd, 2011, 04:59 AM
wildflower_142's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to wildflower_142 Send a message via Yahoo to wildflower_142
I normally watched it but I was so exhausted that when Catie fell asleep at 7pm, I went to bed too. You reminded me I need to watch it online sometime today.

March 2nd, 2011, 05:12 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have no idea what you're talking about!

I haven't finished the last 15 minutes of teen mom yet, but I want to go through the tv and shake some sense into all the girls, except Leah. I feel so bad for her!

March 2nd, 2011, 05:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I skipped Teen Mom last night, I had way too much pent up anger to watch. This season is like a train wreck. All four of them, CANNOT STAND THEM!

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
March 2nd, 2011, 05:20 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes, yes it is a train wreck.

March 2nd, 2011, 05:53 AM
~KMV~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I like Leah, her and Corey seem to have grown up the most.

March 2nd, 2011, 06:03 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't blame anyone on the black team for choosing to stay there. I don't blame Jenn for taking her spot back either. That, was Arthur's fault to begin with and in t eh game playing sense I want to say, that's Karma.
However, the back team has done everything in their power to keep Arthur there, they sacrificed themselves for him.
And the red team does nothing but game play. That's what I hate about that show!
They sent home Jay, even though his weight loss # is always good. Jenn would have been next had she not taken back her black spot.
But to sit and watch Justin say he can't play God and decide who should be there more than anyone else, is such crap!! Instead he plays the child and the game. It's just so annoying!! Arthur lost a good amount of weight. Several people lost a pathetic 5lbs, but yet they sit there safe in their little cult.
I really wish they'd just move it to red line only and no voting. You don't do the work, you go home.
I hope Arthur has learned enough to keep him on track. I hope he's motivated and his Dad keeps him going.

Marci will sacrifice herself next for the people on the black team, she's just giving and a Mom.

March 2nd, 2011, 07:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMLV810 View Post
I like Leah, her and Corey seem to have grown up the most.
Yes, they seem the most grown up of all of 'em, but they are both still so **** immature. Just listening to some of the things that come out of their mouths irritate me But yea, they are my favorite on the show. I bawled like a baby last week when she was talking to her mom after the eye appt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Paula~ View Post
I don't blame anyone on the black team for choosing to stay there. I don't blame Jenn for taking her spot back either. That, was Arthur's fault to begin with and in t eh game playing sense I want to say, that's Karma.
However, the back team has done everything in their power to keep Arthur there, they sacrificed themselves for him.
And the red team does nothing but game play. That's what I hate about that show!
They sent home Jay, even though his weight loss # is always good. Jenn would have been next had she not taken back her black spot.
But to sit and watch Justin say he can't play God and decide who should be there more than anyone else, is such crap!! Instead he plays the child and the game. It's just so annoying!! Arthur lost a good amount of weight. Several people lost a pathetic 5lbs, but yet they sit there safe in their little cult.
I really wish they'd just move it to red line only and no voting. You don't do the work, you go home.
I hope Arthur has learned enough to keep him on track. I hope he's motivated and his Dad keeps him going.

Marci will sacrifice herself next for the people on the black team, she's just giving and a Mom.
Don't get me wrong either, I don't blame anyone on the black team. And it definitely was Karma.

I just cannot stand the red team. This was the FIRST week I was actually wanting them to win. When I saw the 16 lbs for Arthur I immediately started crying, so so close. So **** close. And to see ONLY ONE OTHER PERSON on the red team lose a decent amount of weight in TWO weeks.

Justin's "playing god" comment REALLY ticked me off. Oh man, Tom's lucky the tv wasn't broken this morning.

Marci is simply..amazing. She has to be the most un-selfish person I've ever seen on a reality game show.

What did you think of the heartfelt conversation between Arther and Jesse at the gym while he was home? Dude, cried then as well. When he was admitting to not being there, emotionally, and the reasons.. Brought me back to my childhood.. Yes, I'm fortunate my parents made it through and are still together, both we not there emotionally for my brother and I. Heck, my father was never home other than when asleep/passed out... While I do forgive him, he's never apoligized. I would kill for my father or mother to acknowledge that their choices and behavior has affected both my brother and I as adults.

March 2nd, 2011, 08:45 AM
I think Jesse is a great Dad and would do anything for Arthur.
It's really hard for me to forgive parents though. My father wasn't around, when he was I couldn't stand him.
My Mom was all I ever needed or wanted.
My father was and is useless to me. I wouldn't shed a tear if he died today. So it's hard for me to see that a parent causes a kid pain and then they can forgive them.
I'm way way way to stubborn to ever let my father affect me.

I do think that since Jesse took Arthur with him, didn't just up and leave he's a much better man than my own father. Yes, emotionally he may not have been there but he at least tried and I think that's all anyone can do.

But anyway.. lol I really hope the rest of the red team wakes up and realizes Justin and Rulon will sacrifice any of them to save their own @sses! I hope they gang up and vote them off, can't stand either of them!!

And on another note, I can't stand the red trainers either. They drive me insane!! Cara is a nim-rod and seems so fake to me. The guy, can't even remember his name, is just annoying and acts like he's so much better than Bob and Jillian. Bob could kick his arse!! LOL
I don't expect the show to last too long after Jillian leaves.

March 2nd, 2011, 10:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
No, it won't last too long. And you so hit the nail on the head with Brett and Cara. Last night, when Brett was talking ab something, I complained to Tom how much I can't stand Brett, his voice, his look, the way he acts. Can't stand him!

March 2nd, 2011, 10:03 AM
Brett!! DUH, that's my FIL's name.. how did I forget that? LOL
Yes, he's like the jock in H.S. who thinks he's so awesome and you just wish he'd fall down the stairs where everyone could see!

March 2nd, 2011, 11:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy

March 2nd, 2011, 03:40 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is why I've stopped watching the Aussie one. They voted off the biggest guy they have ever had on it. He was something like 530 pounds at first. He did get to come back a few days later through a challenge but I was still annoyed that they voted him off over a chick who barely weighed 190 pounds.

We've got the families one on at the moment. I dislike the fourth trainer they have bought in too. Although not watching has not stopped me from checking the website daily to see what's going on....

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

March 2nd, 2011, 03:45 PM
This guy was 646 pounds and they made him lose weight before even allowing him on the show because they knew those work outs at that weight would kill him, so he dropped to 507 to be allowed on the show.
He's down to 345 now.

March 2nd, 2011, 04:01 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh wow! Yeah this guy they had running from day one! Made me twitch a little. I know they are very carefully watched but to go from doing no exercise to running up to 20km a day seems very risky no matter what weight a person is at.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

March 2nd, 2011, 06:04 PM
3TeamH's Avatar Hayley
i have it dvr'd but now i think i'll just delete it without watching it; i don't want to see arthur go home i get karma, but have a freaking heart, that man NEEDS to be there. did they do an update for him? has he lost more weight since he's been home?

maybe they'll let him back on next season like they did with that one kid last season (don't remember his name, but i think he wore orange).

and wth? jillian is leaving?

March 2nd, 2011, 07:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yea he lost quite a bit in the update, definitely watch it, it was a very heart breaking episode that had my crying the whole way through, but in a really good way at first when they all went home.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search