Hoping to ween Sadie from her Pacie's Day/night 1!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2011, 07:05 AM
Sadiesmomma's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Sadiesmomma Send a message via Yahoo to Sadiesmomma Send a message via Skype™ to Sadiesmomma
I had decided to go by the Farmers almanac and ween Sadie off of her pacie!!! We the plan was to start on the 25th but she got strep so... I put her to bed last night and normally that is the first thing she asks for when we do "night, night" She didn't ask for it so I never even thought about it! After I got her in bed and she fell fast asleep I saw it in the floor! I thought about taking it in to her bc she normally wakes up and looks for it durring the night... I decided against it! I'm glad I did! So far she hasn't even looked for it at all and slept all night with out a whimper! Lets hope it lasts
It's bitter sweet!It means baby girl is growin up
This is Sadie with all her Wubanubz... She has been obssessed isince she was 2 months old! This pic was not today lol
March 2nd, 2011, 09:23 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
glad it went well.

I hope it continues to go smoothly.

my 3 year old daughter still gets it at night but that soon will be changing

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

March 2nd, 2011, 10:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Hope it goes well, elise only gets it at night we are going to try and take it when she is done teething
Good luck

March 2nd, 2011, 04:18 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope it goes smoothly.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

March 2nd, 2011, 05:41 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That picture is too funny. Levi is the same way about his pacifiers. He just LOVES them!

It's awesome she kind of did it on her own. I'm so nervous about taking Levi's away. Let us know how it continues to go. I hope that she continues to do so well without it.

March 2nd, 2011, 05:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Love that pic!

i've been fortunate, neither Collin or Bailey were really into theirs. Of course in the past few weeks Bailey will find some among her toys and stick it in her mouth (usually upside down..) and play with her babies.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
March 3rd, 2011, 06:53 AM
Send a message via AIM to Sadiesmomma Send a message via Yahoo to Sadiesmomma Send a message via Skype™ to Sadiesmomma
Thanks ladies! So far so good!!! 2 days down now! YAY!!!
March 3rd, 2011, 06:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
WTG Sadie!!

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
March 3rd, 2011, 07:30 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's awesome! WTG! Now you're making me wonder if it wouldn't be so hard to take Levi's.

March 3rd, 2011, 03:15 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's fantastic.

Monica, I'm way too scared to take Lucy's too. She knows its only for naps and sleep though. She's really good about handing it over after her nap and in the morning. For that reason we've chosen not to take it for the moment. I'm thinking we may even leave it until she is old enough to understand about the Paci Faerie.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

March 4th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Update!* WellSadie did really good for a few days but she now has it back... She is having a really hard time teething and the only thing that makes her feel better is her beloved paci! So for now she will have it But she did do well enough that we don't have to do it cold turkey... Mellie B Sadie is the same way so that is good enough for me now

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search