10 things about you.

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2011, 07:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
What are 10 facts about you?
Could be something we know, but I want to see at least 3 things we do not.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
March 10th, 2011, 08:07 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. I had my gald bladder out when I was 15 years old
2. my first boyfriend cheated on me.
3. I got fired from my first job.
4. I was in the marching band.
5. I lost my grammy when I was 10 years old.
6. I wish sometimes I choose a different profession.
7. I used to keep secrets from DH
8. I am constantly dieting and then giving up.
9. I have antural brown hair but dye it blonde.
10. Sometimes I want more children and other times I don't

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

March 10th, 2011, 02:27 PM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. JM is the only online group I belong to.
2. I have curly hair
3. I had laser hair removal on my lip and chin. *crying*
4. I wore my sweats so much that DH finally asked me stop wearing my "pajamas" out to dinner.
5. I wear jeans at least 5 days a week.
6. I read gossip magazines in the bathroom.
7. I hate my legs. I got bad spider veins when pregnant and they never went away.
8. I don't feel very pretty right now - writing about facial hair removal and spider veins will do that to you!
9. I am trying to not spend as much money.
10. I worry about my son getting picked on when older because he already has alot of body hair,
March 10th, 2011, 03:46 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. I'm very shy in person.
2. I'm considering breast implants.
3. I considered a tummy tuck but am afraid of the huge incision.
4. I was recently told someone blocked me from their FB page because they couldn't stand to see me with my DH.
5. I'm having a difficult time with Kayla lately and dread having to go through it 2 more times.
6. I'd opt for a hysterectomy through the belly button just to get rid of AF.
7. I often wonder if my m/c would have been a boy or if I'd have a boy if we had another.
8. The site of my body in the mirror makes me wanna throw up.
9. I refuse to clean the litter boxes
10. I won't use our downstairs bathroom. I go up to my room every time.

March 10th, 2011, 04:07 PM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Growing up I never saw myself with children, let alone as a stay at home homeschooling mom.

2. I used to be really outgoing when in a group, but after I got married suddenly became very shy. And it really bugs me.

3. While I love to dance I refuse to dance or sing for that matter in front of my husband.

4. I go back and forth between wanting another child and being done.

5. I really want to write a book and have since I was a child.

6. I've considered deleting my JM account several times

7. I really really love fashion and beauty stuff.

8. I am 11 years younger than my husband.

9. My husband proposed to me in Memphis, Tennessee

10. 17 mo later and I still don't have a good housekeeping plan down and I beat myself up over it constantly.
March 10th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
I have a twin sister

I played soccer for a really long time and really miss it

It sometimes bugs me dh is so hairy

Dh is the only person i have has sex with

I have big feet

I am seriously considering a tummy tuck after dh gets snipped as Elise destroyed my belly

I feel guilty i have no family close for Elise

I will never let my dad be alone with my kids

I get jelous that Elise has picked dh as her favorite parent

March 10th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
  1. Though I started dating Tom at just 13, I did *not* lose my virginity to him, and I regret that.
  2. I went from being a well behaved never in trouble 12 year old, to skipping school, shop lifting, running away from home, and staying with 18+ y/o guys, all before my 13th birthday...
  3. Both Tom and I believed we saved each other's lives, and that that was the reason we fell in love in the first place. I still do feel that way. Tom's opinion on him saving mine has changed a bit since we started using together in '08, and it hurts my feeling a bit too much.
  4. I have a problem moving on from the past and tend to live in the past more than the present more often than I'd care to admit.
  5. Though I can truly say I hate one person, I will still talk to her every so often as if we are still bffs.
  6. As much as I love my kids, they truly are the light of my life. Without them, I'd probably be in a really bad spot. Each day, no matter how I am feeling they make me forget any negativety in my mind and remember why I am alive right now.
  7. Though my boobs sag now, and have stretch marks they are still one of my favorite parts of my body. I just wish I could get them lifted a bit
  8. I was supposed to have surgery on my jaw years ago, but my parents could never afford it, and now I can't. I appear to have an overbite, when in reality my teeth are actually almost perfectly straight. But my lower jaw is the size of a 10 year old's and needs to be moved out and I need surgical implants behind it to re attach it. Insurance won't cover it due to it technically being "cosmetic surgery."
  9. I'm pigeoned toed. I'm very self consious about it. I will not were shorts due to my thighs touching all the way to my knees, then my lower legs bow outwards from the knee to the foot.. I'm so self consious that even after 11 years together I will not walk in front of Tom when we are out together. Always by his side, or behind him.
  10. I have a lot of guilt over not being there for Collin much in his first year. Physically I was there, but not emotionally. I know I did a bit, but I honestly do not recall spending any time with him, other than feeding, changing, and bathing him.. Add in the fact that he is the middle child, I tend to go over board making sure he is getting the attention he deserves. I know I'm going over board bc Thomas, Tom, as well as a couple others have told me I do more with Collin, spend more time with him, cuddle him the most, tell him I love him more than the other two and kiss him more than the other two... I also remember how I always felt, and still do feel when my brother and half sister are at my parents.. I do not want Collin to ever feel like the outcast, which is how I felt all my life, when my sister was around...

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
March 10th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh, and I actually like my nose and ears. They are *perfectly* proportioned to my face. I think.

Tags
gtky , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search