television (opposite of the usual.)

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Remember, we are NOT talking about children's shows here.

What television shows do you absolutely can't stand?

What television shows does your hubby like that you can't stand?

What show would you never even watch 2 minutes of?

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
March 10th, 2011, 07:19 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What television shows do you absolutely can't stand? Jersey Shore, Housewives, Kate plus 8, American Idol, America's Got talent, ALL the reality expect Biggest Loser.

What television shows does your hubby like that you can't stand? South Park, it's just annoying.

What show would you never even watch 2 minutes of? The Apprentice. I can't stand that stuck up, pompous @ss!

March 10th, 2011, 08:04 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't like American Idol, The Biggest Loser reality tv except Survivor.

Dh watches AMerican Pickers, Pawn stars, and others

I can't stand Kate Plus 8 or desperate housewives either.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

March 10th, 2011, 08:11 AM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Shows I can't stand: American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Biggest Loser, most everything on TLC especially the 50 little people shows...,any CSI, the list goes on!

Hubby watches Operation Repo and it annoys me because it's a faux reality show! Reality shows are already fake enough now they have ones that are re-enactments!?

I would never watch Jersey Shore for obvious reasons and I will never watch Sister Wives. A bunch of people on tv being glorified for ridiculous and incase of the latter illegal things.
March 10th, 2011, 02:36 PM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't stand watching the American Idol auditions. I don't like seeing people cry.

I hate Jersey Shore. I think I watched 10 minutes of it once.

DH watches monsterquest and those UFO shows *Blah*
March 10th, 2011, 05:00 PM
3TeamH's Avatar Hayley
What television shows do you absolutely can't stand? SPORTS CENTER. They repeat the same information for hours on end. BORING!!!!! PBS shows bore me, talk shows usually annoy me, the TLC shows are pretty obnoxious (LOL @ the 50 little peoples shows), high drama shows (greys anatomy, house, anything where people are being cut up)

What television shows does your hubby like that you can't stand? Sports Center, Mad Men

What show would you never even watch 2 minutes of? Those addiction/intervention shows creep me out. I feel like it's such a private matter and to expose a person on TV like that during their darkest hours is humiliating and wrong. Seek help for your family, but do it privately.

March 10th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
I cannot stand American Idol, Dancing w the stars, and most stuff on MTV
Most of the stuff Tom watches on Cartoon network, I can't stand. Annoys me to no end.
I wish I could say Jersey shore.....but I did endure 5 minutes of jersey shore when it first got big. Yea.....Won't EVER do that again!
I guess I'd have to say, Children's hospital. When Tom puts that on, I leave the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gr8kiddos View Post

What show would you never even watch 2 minutes of? Those addiction/intervention shows creep me out. I feel like it's such a private matter and to expose a person on TV like that during their darkest hours is humiliating and wrong. Seek help for your family, but do it privately.
I used to actually like intervention... And I still do watch most, but the episodes with heroin addict I cannot watch at all. I crave it each time I see it... Sadly, as sick and nasty as the addicts look when high, I still get jealous of that look.. ugh, sends shivers up my spine right now to even think about having that nod going... As always, some of the best feelings are the absolute worst... And then when they actually show the people shoot up, I will actually physically feel the sensation of it spreading, even now, almost 30 months later... Ugh, I wish *those* physical sensations I get when thinking about it go away someday, that would be my biggest weakness with staying clean, *just knowing how it felt..*

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
March 11th, 2011, 03:44 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What television shows do you absolutely can't stand? Big Brother, Kate plus 8

What television shows does your hubby like that you can't stand? A long list of sci-fi stuff...

What show would you never even watch 2 minutes of? Big Brother

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

Tags
gtky , qotd , television

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search