Free-for-all Friday!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2011, 10:35 PM
katidid622's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Free-For-All!!

Post your thoughts, plans, hopes, desires, wishes, whines....you name it! What's on your mind, mamas?

Do you LIKE JustMommies? Help us get to 5,000 fans!
March 10th, 2011, 10:53 PM
LadyBugMommyof1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ahhh, I am tired, I need to go to bed, not post on here P
March 11th, 2011, 02:06 AM
babydaniel09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, here goes: I am mad at myself for getting a speeding ticket yesterday, so silly of me!!
I am so sad about what's happening in Japan!!

I can't wait til Wednesday cuz Ben gets home, yay!

And, a wish, well, I wish that the M&M's that I am having imported from America with the kids pictures on them turn up here unsmashed!!
Mommy to Matthew, Mason, and Mikayla, #4 due to arrive nov 27 2013

March 11th, 2011, 04:36 AM
kristianna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am thankful that my brother who lives in Japan lives in Nagasaki - far away from the earthquake/tsunami. I do pray that those affected will be alright.

I feel a little overwhelmed by birthday related things right now. I am trying to get the quilt finished and a bunch of other things.. never enough time. I also wish I could just go to a party supply store and buy everything all at once rather than having to canvas the city for things that might go together.. it takes ages! Even finding simple solid colored paper plates it really hard.

While at a wedding this week where there were other kids Anaiah's age I really noticed how energetic she is. To the point of me wondering if something is wrong with her... I mean while other little ones and sitting quietly near their mothers, Anaiah is running around and giggling. She really is anything but mellow. And it was hours after her bedtime! Maybe I worry to much, maybe she's just high energy and that can still be normal?? I don't know.

Other random thoughts today: I saw 3 elephants this week on the streets of the city. My henna is fading too fast! (thankfully the mountains of laundry are looking more little small hills now). I should make some spring tops for MYSELF this year.. I wonder where I can get a puppeteer to come to Anaiah's b-day party.

Thank you Vicki for the BEEautiful siggie!

March 11th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Fist Pumping Champ
I'm exhausted (not enough sleep) and Siera won't let me sit still for 5 minutes.

My heart's hurting for the people in Japan right now.

I have to clean but I really don't want to.

May 2013 - Ectopic pregnancy
July 2014 - Miscarriage

March 11th, 2011, 09:04 PM
ForestJenn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Add me to the I have to clean but I don't want to list.

I'm getting a little caught up in the whole party thing. It's just small, but I'm really excited. Honestly, I think it's nice to have something concrete to look forward to at this time of the year. Hurrah for spring babies!

Loving every minute of being a mommy!
March 11th, 2011, 09:33 PM
katidid622's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have to clean but really don't want to, so I emailed a cleaning company! Fully taking advantage of being almost 38wks pg and being able to do that without DH caring!

Tomorrow we are going to the mall and I plan on walking my butt off (and hopefully the baby out!). Watch, all I'll end up with is sore feet

Do you LIKE JustMommies? Help us get to 5,000 fans!

Tags
friday qotd , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search