Got a big girl bed for Sadie

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Sadiesmomma's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Sadiesmomma Send a message via Yahoo to Sadiesmomma Send a message via Skype™ to Sadiesmomma
We are leaving her crib up too, we just want her to get interested in the bed for now, but she did go to it on her own and cover herself up and grab a book for me to read to her. I cried a bit. The book she picked was my favorite book when I was little, I always thought it was about me since it's called Jillian jiggs, and my name is Jillian and it has a lil redheaded girl thAt looked just like me when I was little lol! Any way I figured I'd let her stay in her bed as long as she would, about 45 minutes and she wanted in her crib so we moved her into her crib just thought I'd share.
March 17th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
That's awesome..

Last edited by Adriana's Mommy; March 17th, 2011 at 10:55 AM.
March 17th, 2011, 10:39 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's so cute! Awesome she seems to like it. We got Levi's big boy bed set up a few weeks ago to do the same thing. Just to let it be a place he becomes familiar with, but not transitioning him quite yet.

March 17th, 2011, 10:42 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
wow sounds like she is doing great!!!

You are onto the next big step!!

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

March 17th, 2011, 11:27 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so not ready to have Abby be able to access everything in her room yet! LOL
Sounds like Sadie is doing great though and getting use to her new bed.

March 17th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Aww what a big girl i am going to set elise's up soon too not that she will have access to it

March 17th, 2011, 02:17 PM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's awesome!! Glad she likes it!!

Ben will now be sharing a bedroom with his older brother so we got him a toddler bed. My mom bought him some Elmo bedding that he's gonna love! I'm hoping to get him into more of a routine and he'll feel like more of a big boy. Not that I'm in a rush to have him grow up, but I want to wean! I'm not worried about him tearing up their room. When he wakes up he wants me or his brother right away. Dad is gone before he wakes.
March 17th, 2011, 05:38 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That sounds so cute. Lucy loves to get into Jassie's bed and "sleep". I'm thinking she'll be ready for a bed by the end of the year.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

March 17th, 2011, 06:00 PM
HS&Fsmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That is great!
Sergio naps in the big bed often but I don't think he's ready for it yet at night. I am ready to get him interested in it. My mom is giving us a full bedroom suite for him when we move and he gets his own room. I would love to set that furniture up for him and not even put up the crib... we'll see.

March 18th, 2011, 05:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
How exciting! Like Paula I'm not ready to even *think* about Bailey in a big girl bed.

But, she is used to the idea and knows how *not* to fall out, thanks to all the co-sleeping.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
March 31st, 2011, 09:04 PM
Sadiesmomma's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Sadiesmomma Send a message via Yahoo to Sadiesmomma Send a message via Skype™ to Sadiesmomma
I just now saw all these posts lol! I'm not ready yet either but I felt like she was going to fall out of her crib, she is doing great she cries when I put her in her crib and she is fine when I lay her down in her big girl bed, but on nights that she's up really late I always have her sleep in her crib bc she sleeps crazy when she goes down late lol!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search