Massages

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2011, 07:48 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
have you ever gotten one?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

March 23rd, 2011, 09:11 AM
Jennifer0911's Avatar Mommy of 2 Adorable Girls
Send a message via Yahoo to Jennifer0911
Nope. I would love one right about now too! I'm in so much pain! I did something to my back yesterday and I can barely move.

Check Out My Blog!!

3-13 @ 14 weeks
March 23rd, 2011, 09:38 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have. My DH got me an hour long massage, a facial, hair and nails one year for my Birthday. It's been YEARS though. However, Dh gives AWESOME massages and I'd much much rather receive them from him. Then I don't have to worry about making "sex" noises and being embarrassed. I get a massage at least every other night.

March 23rd, 2011, 10:03 AM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep, tons. I'm actually a licensed massage therapist.

After I'm done with this move I need to go get one. My favorite is a Thai Yoga Massage. They're awesome! I was trained in it a few years back and it's now my favorite. It stretches you in ways u didn't know you could!

Paula- are u a sex noise maker lol? I have only ever had one person in 8 years actually really get loud. I was in school and this 20 something yr old male started moaning really loud. I was in the school clinic so there were other clients right next door. I told him he'd better stop or they'd kick me out of school for inappropriate conduct with a client LOL! He was funny!
March 23rd, 2011, 10:49 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by catherineclare View Post
Paula- are u a sex noise maker lol? I have only ever had one person in 8 years actually really get loud. I was in school and this 20 something yr old male started moaning really loud. I was in the school clinic so there were other clients right next door. I told him he'd better stop or they'd kick me out of school for inappropriate conduct with a client LOL! He was funny!
That sounds like it could get awkward!

I probably get one a year. I love them.

March 23rd, 2011, 11:00 AM
No, I didn't make any noises because I was petrified it'd be weird. There was an episode of Friends and I couldn't stop thinking of with massages and sex noises. LOL
With Dh, I make sex noises because, well it's DH and 90% of the time the massage is foreplay. LOL

March 23rd, 2011, 11:17 AM
Yeah don't make noises on the table lol. Of course sometimes you can't help it. When I'm working out a trigger point on someone that can hurt and you can't help but make noise.

Can you believe that hubby and I have ever only used massage as foreplay once in 5 years? It actually just started out as a real massage in my table then turned into more. Usually if we're rubbing on each other it's purely therapeutic and we're in pain LOL!
March 23rd, 2011, 01:28 PM
Massage as foreplay is my FAVORITE!!
I have severe pain in my butt and about once a month DH gives it a deep tissue massage and it helps so much but it hurts so bad and I yell and cry. LOL

March 23rd, 2011, 03:17 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not a professional one. My lower back is killing me today though so I could really use one.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

March 23rd, 2011, 07:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
ditto Melanie. Since the epidural with Thomas, I get the WORST lower back pain to the point where just brushing it with a feather causes pain. Tom is the only masseuse I've ever had work on my back. But his fingers are magical, though when he it's the lower back I can't just be quiet. It Hurts. Bad. Really bad. At least for the first 20 minutes.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
March 23rd, 2011, 10:51 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
No and never will..

I'm probably the only one who does not like messages.. I think they hurt.. I know.. I'm a wimp.. When I was in Thailand all of my friends had a full message but I was the only one to refuse.. And in Thailand there are message places everywhere..

March 24th, 2011, 12:24 AM
Oh Melissa!! You think they hurt? The therapist can always go lighter. Yes, Thailand is THE place to get Thai massages and for cheap! My instructor goes all of the time and he was telling us about them. In LA there are a lot of places that are legit (trust me I am hugely against massage parlors that do THOSE kind of massages) and I've been to a few. The girls were really good. As much as I love chiropractic adjustments I will take a Thai massage any day. The stretching is amazing!

I also do a lot of energy modalities. You should try Polarity Therapy. I promise it doesn't hurt and it's deeply relaxing.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search