Sick baby

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2011, 10:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
I haven't been around Elise has been sick scince Friday she has had really bad diareha and refusing to eat and drinking very little and also not sleeping well at all. We went to the doctor today and she had lost a little over a pound but scince she is a big girl the doctor was not worried and she was in a good mood he said what little she is drinking seems to be enough as she is not dehirated. I just worry a lot when she doesn't eat. I am also babysitting the next two days for a friend ( the doc said Elise was not contagious ) so i have been pretty busy
I have my next ob appoinment on friday i am crossing my fingers my blood work comes back better as last time it showed my thyroid was over producing and i really don't want to be put on meds i hate having to take anything when pregnant
So that's the update, i have been checking in waiting for Monica to have that baby, i want to see pics of how adorable he is

March 23rd, 2011, 10:43 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
Oh no.. I'm sorry Elise is not feeling well.. I know having a sick child is not fun.. I pray she gets better soon..

And I'm sending good vibes for your appointment.. I pray your tests are normal and you don't need any meds..

March 24th, 2011, 03:29 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope Elise feel sbetter soon.

I hope your appointment goes well for you.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

March 24th, 2011, 04:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
I hope Elise is back to herself in no time. I hate hearing of any of these kids not feeling good.

Sick kid and babysitting? You are better than me! I'd be hiding from the outside world.

Best of luck with your appt as well!!

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
March 24th, 2011, 05:16 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HUGS! It is so hard to see them be sick like that. I hope she feels better soon!

March 24th, 2011, 07:46 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I'm sorry to hear that Elise has been sick. Try not to worry too much about the eating. Getting fluids in her is the most important thing. When it comes to food try sticking to the BRAT diet for a few days to see if that helps and is easier on her tummy.

I hope your blood work comes back okay!

March 24th, 2011, 02:39 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope Elise feels better soon. Good luck at your appointment.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

March 24th, 2011, 02:56 PM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry Elise is so sick . Hope she gets to feeling better soon!!

Hope your bloodwork comes back normal. My cousin had the same thing happen with her 2nd pregnancy. It didn't normalize on it's own so she had to do the meds. It's weird how are bodies react to each pregnancy! Crossing my fingers for you!
March 24th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Thanks ladies she actually had a normal poop today and ate although i think she was just copying the girl I am babysitting but whatever works
And it makes me feel better that someone else has had that happen while pg i had never heard of anyone with that before

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search