Theepy Babies Thursdays

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2011, 05:45 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
(say it like you have a lisp. I couldn't think of a 'th' word that relates to sleep to go with Thursday)

What kind of bed is LO in?
Does LO go right to sleep at night?
What time is LO's bedtime?
What's y'all's bedtime routine?
Does LO sleep with a lovey?
Do you have to kiss any stuffed animals/babies too?
Does LO sleep with music? Nightlight?
mom of: Zach (9), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
March 24th, 2011, 07:10 AM
GranolaMamaOf3's Avatar ~Heather~
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishosaurus View Post
(say it like you have a lisp. I couldn't think of a 'th' word that relates to sleep to go with Thursday)

What kind of bed is LO in? Crib, side carred to our bed
Does LO go right to sleep at night? Yep! He's gotten really good about this lately!
What time is LO's bedtime? Between 8-9
What's y'all's bedtime routine? Go potty, get jammies on, brush teeth, give everyone kisses goodnight, daddy gives him a blessing, then he goes to bed. Sometimes there's a story or two in there if he needs help settling down. Daddy takes care of most of it, while I nurse Conlan.
Does LO sleep with a lovey? YES! His "ion" (lion blanket/pacifier). He will not sleep without it!
Do you have to kiss any stuffed animals/babies too? Nope. I'm starting to think that's more of a girl thing.
Does LO sleep with music? Nightlight? He slept with music when he was a baby, but not anymore. We have a dim nightlight.

March 24th, 2011, 08:36 AM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
What kind of bed is LO in? Tinkerbell toddler bed
Does LO go right to sleep at night? Usually, sometimes I hear her playing but not often
What time is LO's bedtime? 8pm
What's y'all's bedtime routine? Go up stairs, brush teeth, get diaper and jammies on, read book, go to sleep
Does LO sleep with a lovey? She has some animals
Do you have to kiss any stuffed animals/babies too? No
Does LO sleep with music? Nightlight? A fan and a nightlight

March 24th, 2011, 08:47 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
What kind of bed is LO in? crib still
Does LO go right to sleep at night? for the most part
What time is LO's bedtime? 7:30
What's y'all's bedtime routine? lots of cuddles and tickles from daddy, get in pj's, brush teeth, give daddy more kisses, go give boys kisses, put her in bed, give more kisses, kiss pig, then give more kisses again
Does LO sleep with a lovey? yup, PIG
Do you have to kiss any stuffed animals/babies too? yup
Does LO sleep with music? Nightlight? She sleeps with classical music and a lilac bush scent warmer nightlight
mom of: Zach (9), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
March 24th, 2011, 10:12 AM
gabbymurphy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What kind of bed is LO in? crib still
Does LO go right to sleep at night? sometimes, sometimes he plays and talks to himself first
What time is LO's bedtime? 9
What's y'all's bedtime routine? milk, teeth brushing, bath, jammies, kisses and then bed
Does LO sleep with a lovey? a silky blanket
Do you have to kiss any stuffed animals/babies too? nope
Does LO sleep with music? Nightlight? a fan

Thanks to trishosauras for my fantabulous siggy

March 24th, 2011, 10:36 AM
danniegirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What kind of bed is LO in? Toddler Bed (Its cars theme but i didnt put the stickers on it)

Does LO go right to sleep at night? Not usually he plays a little as I see his tool bench is moved every morning

What time is LO's bedtime? It varys try to get him in bed by 830 all depends on when we get home

What's y'all's bedtime routine? Bath Brush Teeth, give daddy kisses put him in bed and we are done

Does LO sleep with a lovey? Yes, His Spongebob

Do you have to kiss any stuffed animals/babies too? Not usually. However he he sees me put dd to bed and kiss all her Dora dolls then i have to kiss spongebob

Does LO sleep with music? Nightlight? He goes to sleep with the tv on and i turn it off once i know he is out.

March 24th, 2011, 11:27 AM
SassyMama's Avatar Fist Pumping Champ
I'm gonna preface this by saying I totally knew what you meant by Theepy Thursday since that's how Siera says it

What kind of bed is LO in? Toddler bed
Does LO go right to sleep at night? Takes anywhere from 10-30 minutes depending on how sleepy she is
What time is LO's bedtime? Anywhere from 9-10
What's y'all's bedtime routine? Bath, Jammies, episode of Yo Gabba Gabba (usually while putting her jammies on and blowdrying her hair, etc.), bottle and then bed
Does LO sleep with a lovey? Yup, receiving blanket
Do you have to kiss any stuffed animals/babies too? Not usually but once in awhile she'll bring her baby doll in there with her. Sometimes I have to kiss it, sometimes don't.
Does LO sleep with music? Nightlight? No and no. She sleeps faster when it's pitch dark.
March 24th, 2011, 01:30 PM
kristianna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What kind of bed is LO in? Still have not converted her crib.
Does LO go right to sleep at night? Usually yes.
What time is LO's bedtime? around 9 - 9.30
What's y'all's bedtime routine? Milk, sometimes a bath, teeth, jammies, tickling mommy, 'big hug' for everyone and kisses too. then it's 'nigh nigh' time.
Does LO sleep with a lovey? no but she does get a paci.
Do you have to kiss any stuffed animals/babies too? She does not kiss her babies goodnight so we don't either.
Does LO sleep with music? Nightlight? Due to the warm weather we keep a fan on in the room. It's also never pitch black because the electric mosquito repelent oil thingy has a little light. (We have malaria and other not so fun diseases here so we are extra careful. She also sleeps under a net.)

Thank you Vicki for the BEEautiful siggie!

March 24th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What kind of bed is LO in? He is still in his crib.
Does LO go right to sleep at night? Usually
What time is LO's bedtime? 8:30 ish. We aren't strict on bed time though. If he is tired, he will tell me he wants to go to sleep!
What's y'all's bedtime routine? Bath time! After his bath we play in his room for about 1/2 hour. Then down stairs to brush our teeth and clean up our toys. We snuggle on the couch while he drinks some milk. When the milk is gone, we say goodnight to daddy and yaya. Upstairs we go... I get big hugs and kisses and in bed he goes. Sometimes he will ask me to sit in the rocker for awhile.
Does LO sleep with a lovey? Just recently he started asking for Scout.
Do you have to kiss any stuffed animals/babies too? Nope
Does LO sleep with music? Nightlight? He has a nightlight but only because I needed it when we were nursing. I just haven't taken it out yet.

March 25th, 2011, 03:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What kind of bed is LO in? Still in her pack and play
Does LO go right to sleep at night?Always, thank goodness!
What time is LO's bedtime?9pm
What's y'all's bedtime routine?Dinner, bath, pjs, milk, cuddles, kisses for everyone and then find a dummy and Molly and bed
Does LO sleep with a lovey?Yes, Molly (Moni) a tiny blanket cow
Do you have to kiss any stuffed animals/babies too? Nope, just the cat
Does LO sleep with music? Nightlight?No

Tags
babies , bedtime , qotd , thursday , toddlers

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search