Getting Dressed

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2011, 05:52 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does your LO help you get them dressed?

I mean by this do they put their arms in the shirts etc.

Are they picky on what they wear?

Do they have to have shoes on?

What about socks?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

March 24th, 2011, 06:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
I have a little diva. You have to let her choose. I pick two shirts, and let her choose one, then usually the same with pants, unless the shirt has matching pants and she's being nice.

Bailey always does her arms, in fact you can't help. I put her shirts on her head, then she pulls down and does the arms. Pants, you have to hold out in front of her, and she steps into them.

She pulls all socks off, and gets mad when wearing foot pjs and tights bc she can't get them off her feet. But loves shoes and is constantly wearing someone's other than hers as she can't get her own on yet.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
March 24th, 2011, 06:56 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does your LO help you get them dressed? He puts his arms in his sleeves. He also presses his socks on his feet to try to put them on

Are they picky on what they wear? Nope. He does have one pair of pants he carries around with him though

Do they have to have shoes on? If he sees some he wants them on (even if they're mine). He loves shoes!

What about socks? Nope

Last edited by monica8; March 24th, 2011 at 06:59 AM.
March 24th, 2011, 07:05 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does your LO help you get them dressed? Yes, she puts her arms in and tries to put her socks on. Her legs she'll put into pants too.

Are they picky on what they wear? No, I've never given her the option. I get whatever she's going to wear from her closet and put it on her. Having girls, I can't let them be picky or it'd take forever to leave the house.
Emily just now likes to pick out what she's wearing.

Do they have to have shoes on? No but she loves shoes. She tries to put her shoes on and is always wearing someone elses.

What about socks? She pulls her socks off if she's in bed but if not, she wears them.

March 24th, 2011, 07:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Elijah usually helps me put his arms in, but lately he's been fighting me when I dress him so it's all me!

He doesn't care what he wears, he'd really like to be naked LOL!

Around home I don't put shoes on him, but he wears shoes at daycare

If he just has socks on and no shoes he pulls them off. I always put them on, but they sometimes last an hour.
March 24th, 2011, 07:32 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Does your LO help you get them dressed? She tries to put her socks on and she can direct her arms into the sleeves a bit.

Are they picky on what they wear? No not at all. She really doesn't care what she wears. She's happiest when she's naked though!

Do they have to have shoes on? She lets me put them on her but as soon as we are in the car she takes them off or if she's in the stroller or grocery cart she takes them off right away. She hates shoes.

What about socks? Same as with the shoes. She likes her feet bare.

March 24th, 2011, 02:48 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lucy tries to help. She doesn't really care what she's wearing as long as she has shoes on. Even if we're not going out, she likes to have shoes on.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

March 24th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Does your LO help you get them dressed?

I mean by this do they put their arms in the shirts etc. Yup she puts her arms up and when undressing takes her arm out

Are they picky on what they wear? Nope she has no choice and no acess to her dresser

Do they have to have shoes on? Nope only when out

What about socks? Yes we have hardwood that can make her feet cold

March 24th, 2011, 06:13 PM
3TeamH's Avatar Hayley
Does your LO help you get them dressed? He puts his arms in his sleeves. He also presses his socks on his feet to try to put them on

Are they picky on what they wear? Nope

Do they have to have shoes on? Nope - he likes to take them off

What about socks? Nope - nope he likes to take those off too

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search