We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
2. No. Not at this time in my life. It's going to be 82 degrees today with beautiful sunshine so I think we'll stay put for now. Tons to do and great weather.
3. I've traveled to 32 states or something like that so I've pretty much been to every one I've wanted except Colorado. I would also like to go back to Wyoming. Ive been before but didn't make it to the Tetons.
1. Have you always lived in the same state? I was born here in Washington but when I was five my family moved to Tennessee, then Kentucky for three years, and changed homes twice in Oregon during my 3rd grade year, and finally came back to Seattle.
2. Would you want to move to a different state? I love living in Washington, it has everything! So no, I have no intention in moving out of state.
3. If you could visit another state, which would it be? Just to visit, probably Hawaii
I'd love to move out of state, but won't do that while my parents are alive. CT is just plain too expensive! I look at house prices in other state with amazement. Of course those same states don't have our minimum wage, but the cost of living just plain stinks.
I'd LOVE to visit Alaska!!
Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]