Moms of 2+

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2011, 06:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
How is(are) your other child(ren) doing?
Any recent mommy brags?
Share a recent picture of your other LO(s)!

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
March 31st, 2011, 02:47 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Jassie got her first pet last weekend. She is taking great care of her! She's getting to be so grown up. Her writing and reading is also coming along in leaps and bounds.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

March 31st, 2011, 11:14 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
^-- aww.. Sounds like Jessie is doing great.. It just amazing how much they change in the first 5 years..

Adriana is doing great.. She loves going to preschool and loves to do puzzles.. She can do puzzles that most 5 year olds cannot figure out..

Here's a few pictures of Adriana feeding the water birds..

^-- the look of this canadian goose cracks me up..

Last edited by Adriana's Mommy; March 31st, 2011 at 11:38 PM.
March 31st, 2011, 11:36 PM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That look the goose has on his face is classic!!! That's awesome!

Glad Jassie is doing well with her pet mouse

Adriana is fearless! Those geese scare me lol. They always get pushy!

My oldest is doing great. Taking a chess class right now and loves it. Also on last book of the Harry Potter series. He gets angry when he can't read lol. Loves his books. Was not always the case, but has really learned to love it the past year.
April 1st, 2011, 12:42 AM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
Quote:
Originally Posted by catherineclare View Post

Adriana is fearless! Those geese scare me lol. They always get pushy!
These were nice geese.. The area we went to is where lots of people go to fed them.. I too am afraid of geese (not the Canadian kind). I went to a friends house once and they had geese.. They were in the middle of the road so I jumped out of my car and chased them back to their pens.. Well, 2 minutes later they came out running with wings spread out after me.. I was like .. I only did that once.. lol

April 1st, 2011, 05:32 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kayla is doing good. I can't believe she will be 12 at the end of the month. Her report card should come home today.

Emily is growing so much. She's really starting to become her own little person. She is so energetic and athletic. We'll be signing her up for t-ball next month.

Kayla and Emily are so different!! Kayla was always the kid that would sit in one spot and play for hours. Very easy going. She's always been an artist, loves to draw and color and create. She's never been shy and always worried me because she'd never met a stranger.
Emily is so energetic and never sits still. Emily is very shy and it takes a long time for her to be comfortable around others. She's athletic and loves to run and jump and play sports.

April 1st, 2011, 06:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
[text copied from the blog]

Thomas is reading and doing basic math! He just learned to tie his shoes as well! Despite being in school now, he still get's jealous if I don't kiss him after kissing his brother and sister. He still asks for kisses and hugs. He tells me he loves me constantly. His new favorite way to do this is to pop out of no where and shout, "Peek a boo; I love you!" Followed by running into my arms for a hug and kiss. He understands what it means to be a big brother, and even though his sister and brother get on his nerves at times, he does all he can to help them, to play with them, to just be there for them. When either of them are upset, hurt, or just plain not getting their way, Thomas is right there. Either by hugging them saying in his sweet baby voice, "don't cry, Thomas got you" or helping them get what they want or need.

Collin's speech has come so far in the past 11.5 months. A boy who had a vocab of grunts and moans, with the occasional "mommy" and "daddy" does not stop talking! And heaven forbid if you do not listen! "'S'cuse me" or "look at my face" he will shout until you do listen. Even if he just wants to say, "We watched that last day". (Last Day-Collin speak for yesterday) Though he does not know what they are, he is writing all 26 upper and lower case letters. He is singing his ABC's finally, and counting to ten. He finally has his colors and shapes down as well. Some people will think, big deal he's three, he should know this stuff; but it is a big deal! He has come so far, and I cannot help but be proud. The boy colors just as well, if not better than his big brother, and loves to do "homework" right next to Thomas as well. He will sit for hours just working in his "Kindergarten basics" book, and figures most things out on his own. He is loving the computer these days, as well as his Leapster 2 and his (bother's) DS. The boy is obsessed with Barney and if he hears any children song he may have heard on Barney, he will shout, "That a Barney song" over and over again until you put it on. We went through a rough few weeks with him refusing to eat meals. We learned he was just upset that Thomas took over most of the conversation at dinner time and he wanted some attention as well. It may mean us feeding him currently, but it's no big deal. He eats and enjoys dinner again, and Mommy truly does not mind. Hell, I enjoy it just as much. His current favorite way to play is by running in and out of the room to kiss Daddy and I in silly places, from our ears to our hands to our feet. He think's it the funniest thing in the world. Personally I just think it's the sweetest.

Don't mind Robin's juice stained lips.

Yes Thomas is wearing Bailey's hat, and that is Collin's "cheese" face.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 1st, 2011, 08:10 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How is(are) your other child(ren) doing? great! Can't believe I'm a mom of 2 still.
Any recent mommy brags? We got 2-3 hour stretches of sleep last night. He woke just to eat, then was right back down.
Share a recent picture of your other LO(s)!

April 1st, 2011, 08:12 AM
3TeamH's Avatar Hayley
Nicole, Abe totally looks like Collin! Well the blonde hair and blue eyes anyway

Cohen is doing well. I potty trained him back in October and he's done phenomenal. No accidents, not even at bed time. He's really excited for the new baby "baby sister" to come. He still doesn't want to believe that it could be another brother I am going to try and enroll him in a Spanish immersion preschool program 3 half days a week. I want to get both boys signed up for swim classes this summer too, but man are they expensive!!! The relationship between the boys continues to leave me staring. Cohen loves Abe so much and vice versa. Abe follows Cohen everywhere and tries to imitate him all the time. It's been fun to watch Abe pick up lots of Cohen's sweet habits. Cohen has made a lot of improvement in helping to clean up toys and doing small chores like putting his dirty laundry in the basket and taking his dirty dishes to the sink to be cleaned.

April 1st, 2011, 09:56 AM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Monica- Ezra has more hair than Ben. My poor follicley challenged son lol.

He and Levi look so much alike!!! Cute, cute!
April 1st, 2011, 12:32 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by catherineclare View Post
Monica- Ezra has more hair than Ben. My poor follicley challenged son lol.

It's nice hearing about the brothers that love each other. People always tell me about how boys are so much energy and so torture each other, but don't usually mention the love.

April 1st, 2011, 12:37 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Breana is doing well. She is getting really mouthy right now but i am trying different tatics to try and stop it.

She is fully potty trained and it only took 2 weeks.

My most recent picture is in my siggy taken 2 weeks ago

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

Tags
gtky , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search