Think about it Thursday

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 12th, 2011, 12:10 AM
katidid622's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What has been on your mind lately? Anything been bugging you? Something you need to get off your chest?

Do you LIKE JustMommies? Help us get to 5,000 fans!
May 12th, 2011, 04:50 AM
kristianna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
There are always things on my mind. I'll not bore you all with details but let's just say a vacation alone would be lovely...

On the up side, I feel really proud of my DH today. He has filed some litigation to try to get the insurance companies in India to pay for HIV/Aids related care. Currently most of them either will not take people with HIV/AIDS or they will terminate coverage if the person contracts HIV. It's gone to the High Court here in Delhi and they have told the insurance companies to write a response before the end of July. I really hope that it brings about change.

Thank you Vicki for the BEEautiful siggie!

May 12th, 2011, 06:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
The house. Still don't know what is going on and if we will get it or not. I'm pretty sure it's not going to work out. I just want a definite answer so we can move on with life. Family is driving us crazy about it.
May 12th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Veteran
Moving, we want to move, but it seems like we can't find a house in our price range, everything is like $1000 a month for rent and that is a little much for just rent, now maybe if we were buying a house, but for now with me about to be starting school we just want to rent.

May 12th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am dying to know of baby sprout is a girl or boy...5 more days until we find out. I am soooo convinced it's a girl that I will fall right off the table if Noelle (my u/s tech) tells me there is a teenie weenie. But we will be thrilled either way!
May 12th, 2011, 05:09 PM
maryslittlelambs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm just really tired and feeling like a crummy mom because I fly off the handle so often...and I feel like my house is a mess even after I just cleaned....I guess I would say I'm overwhelmed.

Thank you *kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!

May 12th, 2011, 07:14 PM
MayBTheresHope's Avatar MayBTheresHope
Health Insurance. Ours just went up 14% from $700 to $800 per month because the government has imposed new state and federal tax increases on health insurance companies and they have passed the extra expenses on to the consumers. We own our own business and I do contract work which could end at anytime without any notice if the company I've been working with decides they don't need me anymore. Basically, we are hanging on by our fingernails at this point.

Thank you Mama Trish for my fabulous siggies!
May 12th, 2011, 11:22 PM
Fist Pumping Champ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen L View Post
I am dying to know of baby sprout is a girl or boy...5 more days until we find out. I am soooo convinced it's a girl that I will fall right off the table if Noelle (my u/s tech) tells me there is a teenie weenie. But we will be thrilled either way!

I can't believe you're already finding out! I feel like you JUST got pregnant... So exciting!

May 2013 July 2014
May 13th, 2011, 12:02 AM
katidid622's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Our house. There is a house for sale in my parents neighborhood for way below market value. But it needs a lotttttt of work. It is a ranch (I would prefer a 2-story), but is about 1500 sf, which is what our house is now. A huge plus is that is has a huge basement, which we do not have (and desperately need). It would also be a lower mortgage payment then we have now. Dilemma? Well, it needs more work than I expected, and we won't have enough cash to front for the repairs. So I am waiting to hear if we can get any sort of construction loan to allow for the repairs. Plus we would need to sell our house and FAST! I just don't know what to do. I am not thrilled about the other house, but the lower payment, basement, etc is desperately needed right now. I just don't know what to do. We need to win the lottery. Not even millions. Just like $20k would make a huge difference in our life. Ugh!!

Do you LIKE JustMommies? Help us get to 5,000 fans!
May 13th, 2011, 02:05 PM
maryslittlelambs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm also really struggling with my miscarriages recently...I keep thinking about the first baby and then seeing others in November DDC who are right around where I was when I lost the first one....it's just harder than I expected. I think it would be somewhat more manageable if I could focus on TTC but obviously I can't. That and everyone around me is either pregnant or having a baby...it's just depressing.

Thank you *kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!

May 13th, 2011, 03:12 PM
ForestJenn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm wishing I could have my full-time paycheck back but don't want to give up my part-time hours. I just can't imagine giving up my mornings and Fridays with Adrian, but I'm sick of feeling broke!

Loving every minute of being a mommy!

Tags
qotd , thursday qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search