We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. You can't understand why anyone would buy regular crayons instead of washable crayons.
2. You know all the words to something you call the dinosaur song. (We are the dinosaurs, marching, marching...)
3. Hearing a little someone talk about their great big, giant, poop makes you smile fondly.
4. Fully half of your weekly garbage consists of disposable diapers.
5. You find yourself trying to explain that clouds are fluffy water.
1. "Carpet cleaner" is a constant item on your grocery list.
2. Your favorite places to eat out our based on the type of kids meal and play equipment provided.
3. You cringe when you see a frog because you know you are about to hear something that sounds very much like a cuss word. (hope she figures out correct pronunciation for that one soon! Lol)
4. The thought of "what do we do when these size L elmo slippers are too small??" scares you because its the only way she goes to bed.
5. When things you use to not even notice are now fascinating and exciting. Like Natalie earlier: "Oh WOW!!!! Look at that truck Momma!!!!!!!...... It's blue!! (it was red) It's fast!!!! LOOOOK!!!"
1. After dropping your child off at daycare, you drive all the way to work listening to a cd of toddler songs and don't even realize it until you are almost there. Then when you get to work, you randomly start singing songs from the toddler cd throughout the day.
2. You go shopping for yourself, but somehow end up spending most of your time in the baby and kid's department.
3. You find yourself sitting in the bathroom on the big potty with your LO using a toddler potty on one side of you and a doll on a miniature play potty on the other side.
4. You eat fruits or vegetables that you hate so that you can set a good example for the small person sitting in the booster seat next to you at the dinner table.
5. Shopping for groceries alone is a fun outing.