is you child potty training

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2011, 08:43 AM
emmysmommylovesher's Avatar Momma 2 a Dec Princess
Send a message via Yahoo to emmysmommylovesher
my daughter just turned 17 months and is starting to potty train...is your child potty training?
May 25th, 2011, 12:15 PM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not yet, he notices the potty and once we buy him his own I will introduce him more. I am still haveing trouble potty training my 2 year old

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
May 25th, 2011, 08:34 PM
emmysmommylovesher's Avatar Momma 2 a Dec Princess
Send a message via Yahoo to emmysmommylovesher
oh I was wondering if 17 months was too young to satrt because she already takes off her pamper and goes in the tub and tries to climb to the big potty but I'm not sure...she seems to be doing ok though she started the tub/potty thing at 12 months.But I still feel iffy
June 17th, 2011, 09:00 PM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
18mo isn't too early if your LO is showing interest. Otherwise, I would hold off awhile.
My oldest was 18mo when she started to potty train. Then Bella was born and she refused. No problem. I just waited until she acted interested again. Which was about the time she turned 2.
Lo's definately don't like to be forced to PT. All in good time.
June 19th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Super Mommy
We are a little bit. She will go in the potty once in a while, and we make a big deal about it and give her a treat. At this point it is kind of more luck on my part than skill on her part. She will also go in the bathroom when I go and pee in her diaper when I go so I know she "gets" it. LOL, she also waves and says bye-bye when we flush. I get out for the summer this week, so after a couple weeks of working with her I'm going to try a few days of underwear. If it works great, if not, we will prob try again in a couple mths.
June 19th, 2011, 11:41 PM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
Not yet I plan on working with him over the summer.

June 24th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Chayse&HudsynsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Were trying here but nothing yet. He knows its there and will sit on the potty once in a while and pee but that is just by fluke. But were trying the jelly bean method he pee's and he gets one. My best friend is doing this with her twins and they are only 20 months.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search