Random GTKY

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 31st, 2011, 05:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
1) What is your favorite band? (s) if you have a few. (we already know Paula's)

2) What is your favotite animal?

3) What is your favorite color? (s)

4) What is your hobby?

5) What is one thing we DONT know about you?

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
May 31st, 2011, 06:41 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy

2) What is your favorite animal? Turtles!

3) What is your favorite color? (s) PINK!

4) What is your hobby? pictures, reading

5) What is one thing we DON'T know about you? I'm super shy in person

May 31st, 2011, 07:27 AM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
Ween, NIN, Smashing Pumpkins, pretty much 90's grunge rock...
But, I don't know Paula's favorite band!

2) What is your favotite animal?
Um, I like cats and dogs, but I'm allergic to both, and so is Echo. I'm planning on getting her a fish tank for Christmas or her birthday.

3) What is your favorite color? (s)
Red, Black, Orange, Brown, Blue. I don't like to pick favorites!

4) What is your hobby?
It used to be roller skating. Lately it's been working towards recalling our Governor.

5) What is one thing we DONT know about you?
My great-grandma was a Mormon, my grandma was a Pentecostal, and my mom is a Presbyterian. I alternated churches with the three of them growing up. MIGHT be why I'm an atheist.

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
May 31st, 2011, 08:20 AM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Favorite band- Cross Canadian Ragweed, Credence Clearwater Revival, The Doors,

Animal- dolphin....kind of like owls too. Oh and prairie dogs. I realize the owl would eat the prairie dog, but I still like em both!

Color- hmmm. I like tomato red and a lot of shades of orange right now. Haven't had a favorite color since I was a kid.

Hobby- to read. And I'm really into alternative health stuff.

Something you don't know about me? I secretly wish I was a political writer. Right now I'm getting into a woman named Jedediah Bila. She's my age and just fabulous. Wonderful writer. So I guess if I didn't have a family I'd wanna be like her when I grow up LOL!
May 31st, 2011, 08:40 AM
[quote=ThatGirl;24021694]1) What is your favorite band? (s) if you have a few. (we already know Paula's)
Ween, NIN, Smashing Pumpkins, pretty much 90's grunge rock...
But, I don't know Paula's favorite band!

OMG, I HATE Smashing Pumpkins, his voice is so annoying and he sounds like he's dying and not singing.

My favorite is Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. LOVE Tom!! He consumes my entire 6 disc changer in the van and my ringers on my phone, has his own Pandora station on my phone. If I'm not listening to the radio, I'm listening to Tom.

May 31st, 2011, 08:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
I don't have a favorite band, or even favorite genre of music, I'm all over the place. Some "faves" are Pink Floyd, Green Day, Korn, Eminem. Usually I will just like 1-2 albums from someone, then I'll not like anything else.

I'm sure you can take a guess what my fave animal is.

Color: No fave, I LOVE all shades of pink, olive green, brown, beige, black, blood red... all over the place.

hobby: this week it's digital scrapbooking. Hobbies are typically: reading, writing, photography, anything I can do in photoshop (siggy making, digi-scrapping, photo-editing....)

Something you don't know about me..... hmm.. I've always been (too) open.. lemme think.. Though I've been with Tom since I was 13, he's not the only man I've been with sexually. Let's just say had I not started dating him, and gone back to him after he got out of prison, I'd probably be a tramp with 8 kids by 8 different men living off the state, letting my parents raise my kids. I was on an awful path...

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
May 31st, 2011, 09:48 AM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
1) What is your favorite band? (s) if you have a few. If I have to choose one, it would be Casting Crowns

2) What is your favotite animal? Killer Whales

3) What is your favorite color? (s) Blue

4) What is your hobby? Photography (amature and still learning) and scrap booking.

5) What is one thing we DONT know about you? I have a short temper when I'm around someone I don't like.. Normally I'm super nice so it's rare to see me get angry..

May 31st, 2011, 10:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
33]1) What is your favorite band? (s) if you have a few. Hmm CCR, beatles, sublime, matchbox twenty, bare naked ladies, Fiona apple, disturbed, papa roach, just to name a few I go through fazes

2) What is your favotite animal? Some strange reason it has always been a giraffe

3) What is your favorite color? Blue

4) What is your hobby? Art, making things, weather it is painting or making the curtains in Elises room, I also love running or working out when not pg it makes me feel good

5) What is one thing we DONT know about you? I love living here it is great for Elsie and e do much better money wise but sometimes it can get lonely with no family around and I feel bad Elise doesnt have that and I wish I could cut off permanent ties with my dad as I have done with my mom but I don't want to go through the greif that would cause

May 31st, 2011, 10:38 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1) What is your favorite band? (s) if you have a few. (we already know Paula's) TLC, Tom Petty, Uncle Kracker

2) What is your favotite animal? Deer

3) What is your favorite color? (s) purple

4) What is your hobby? Reading

5) What is one thing we DONT know about you? I am also shy and don't have a lot of friends.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

May 31st, 2011, 11:48 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
1) What is your favorite band? (s) if you have a few. Switchfoot is my fav consistently. Although I also love Nickleback and 3 Doors Down.

2) What is your favotite animal? I guess logic would say "dog." But I also love big cats (like leopards, jaguars, tigers, etc).

3) What is your favorite color? (s) Prolly shades of teal to aqua. Anything mixing green and blue is a good bet.

4) What is your hobby? Eh, the computer? I like scrapbooking and paper crafts too. Although I read more than I do that.

5) What is one thing we DONT know about you? I have six toes on each foot. Just kidding...but my toes are very long and I CAN pick things up with them and turn knobs and such. My dad calls me "the missing link" because of my feet.
May 31st, 2011, 05:11 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1) What is your favorite band? This is really hard. I like a lot of music.
2) What is your favotite animal? probably dog
3) What is your favorite color? lavender
4) What is your hobby? knitting and playing guitar
5) What is one thing we DONT know about you? I get completely obsessed with dorky things and am usually too self conscious to tell people. Right now I'm obsessed with wheat germ and wool.

May 31st, 2011, 05:16 PM
Ashlee, DH has toes like that and I call them Monkey toes. LOL Abby seems to have inherited them.

Monica, you're cute!

May 31st, 2011, 06:09 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1) What is your favorite band? (s) if you have a few. John Farnham or Ronan Keating

2) What is your favotite animal? Dogs

3) What is your favorite color? (s) Pink

4) What is your hobby? Cross stitch

5) What is one thing we DONT know about you? I want another baby. Badly. Really badly. But its never going to happen.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

Tags
gtky , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search