We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
This is a busy weekend for us...
1. Visit grandma in the hospital (she had a stroke and was transferred to ICU and its not looking good
2. I have to go to my friend's bridal shower
3. My other friend is having a double birthday party for her boys and Preston loves playing with them so we have to go there
4. DH's company picnic for work is on Sunday
5. I need to relax!
1. Clean, as always
3. QT with the hubby and h-monster
5. Meal Plan - Starting south beach diet tomorrow because I have to lose all the weight I have put on since last summer. I can't fit into any of my summer clothes without looking like a stuffed sausage!
1. Finish planting the tomatoes and Hops
2. Take a lasagna to a new Mom friend of mine
3. Do something (anything) about the overgrown lawn on the side of the house
4. Pull weeds and trim back ivy
5. Spend some time with DH.