Update on the boys!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 23rd, 2011, 08:06 PM
mommabirdof4
Today I had a WIC appointment...the boys are doing great...Cole was 5lbs 7oz...his birth weight was 5lbs 5oz...Corbin was 6lbs 7oz...he was born at 6lbs 1oz. They aream growing great...and they are looking great. We have their 2 weeks check up on the 28th. I am down to 182 pounds...The day I had the boys I was 210 so I feeling great about the weight loss just got to keep going.

We went to pick up the Formula WIC gave us...18 cans...a total of 270$ worth of formula...sad part that won't even last a whole month...just crazy how much they drink.
June 23rd, 2011, 08:14 PM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Nichole,

Glad to hear things are going well and the boys are thriving! Congrats on your weight loss too. I'm down 14lbs from preggo weight and have 8 more lbs to go to get to pre preggo weight and then another 20 from Nora, LOL. I can't wait to be able to exercise and move around more after I'm recovered from my section.

Are you getting any sleep? How is juggling all 4 by yourself?

Been wondering how you are doing!

June 24th, 2011, 12:19 AM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
They are growing great!! So awesome! That is awesome weight loss! WIC really is a life saver, even if it doesn't cover it all! Even just that help is enormous!

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

June 24th, 2011, 04:00 AM
Gracie2345's Avatar Super Mommy
Glad to hear the boys and you are doing well. I can only imagine how much formula they must go through in a month, glad you are able to get some help with that.

June 24th, 2011, 06:45 AM
mommabirdof4
Kim,

Sleep is going okay...getting 3 to 5 hours a night. Then sometimes I can sneak a nap in during the day. All in all not bad...they boys want to eat every two hours or so at night. Then the big kids are still adjusting...so since DH is back at work they have been waking up super early...DH wakes up for work at 3:30am.

Yesterday taking all 4 kids out wasn't to bad...It will get better with practic...finding out what works now. Next week I have the boys 2 weeks check up so will get to do it again. I doubt we will be going out without DH a crazy amount..for one it is just way to hot...and the other is I can't really take them to the park or something like that since I can't help the kids play while also taking care of the twins...luckly we have a backyard.
June 24th, 2011, 07:34 AM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow youw are getting more sleep than me! Glad you are adjusting so well.

June 24th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
So glad everything is going great!

June 24th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Shannon1977's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
everything sounds like it's going as good as it can be! congrats on the weight loss, that's impressive!!!

i'm amazed that you took them out on your own, that in itself deserves a medal!

thanks for the update!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search