Monday Moans!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 18th, 2011, 01:11 AM
katidid622's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Alright, it's Monday... what's your moan for the day? Let it all out!

Do you LIKE JustMommies? Help us get to 5,000 fans!
July 18th, 2011, 01:15 AM
SandKmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Feel sick to my tummy, AF is being stupid (CD 78 or 79 and still MIA and neg tests), don't want to eat much.
Seamus birthday is tomorrow and a 'friend' who is supposed to be staying with us to get back on her feet to get her kids back, took off last Sunday said she'd be back yeterday and nada. She also missed Seamus' party last month and promised that she'd be here tomorrow for him (been friends with her for over 11yrs now). And whatdya know shes mia still. I'm tired of going to other peoples kids' birthday and no one can ever come to my kids parties, always making excuses and flaking.

July 18th, 2011, 05:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We have found a total of 2 fleas on our dog, so now I am deep-cleaning the entire house after treating him. It is actually a bit of overkill, but I know how fleas can get out of control. Plus DH is gone all week
July 18th, 2011, 07:46 AM
maryslittlelambs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen L View Post
We have found a total of 2 fleas on our dog, so now I am deep-cleaning the entire house after treating him. It is actually a bit of overkill, but I know how fleas can get out of control. Plus DH is gone all week

Unfortunately deep cleaing really does nothing as the eggs drop in couch cushions, floor cracks, etc. If you see more, get something called Capstar...it kills all adult fleas within 15 minutes, and then once the eggs hatch, bite the dog...boom. We had it really bad last year and it just started with one or two fleas...

My moan is that my kids are destroying my house. I clean a room, they destroy it. I pick up toys, Zachy drags them back out. I clean the kitchen, the kids make something and then it's all over the floor.
I'm also feeling sorry for myself today because I feel left out from my friends' activities.
Also DS2 is killing me...
There.

Thank you *kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!

July 18th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's raining again, so I'm stuck inside with bored whiny kids.

Also, a friend of mine keeps saying that she's going to stay with me for a weekend and has put it off for months. However, on several occasions she has driven down here with her other friends, stayed several days, and only dropped by to see me once for two hours. One time she didn't even call me, I just saw all the places she was checking into on facebook. Seriously, you're going to be 1 mile from my house and not even say hello?
July 18th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Hesperleigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't like my job. And I'm cold. And this day is already dragging. Ugghhhh

July 18th, 2011, 10:22 AM
maryslittlelambs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
can I also add that I am soooo over washing poop out of underwear...ugh...that's the worst part.

Thank you *kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!

July 18th, 2011, 01:21 PM
kristianna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a crappy day. Was without power for several hours today. That is never fun when it's hot and sticky out. Then everytime I tried to get something done, like laundry, Anaiah either would start pulling on me to do something or get into something she was not surpose to. Like the box of Lindt Swiss thins we keep in the fridge at the top in a drawer.. I found her sitting on the kitchen floor stuffing them into her mouth! It's amazing what she can get up to in the span of time it takes to unload the washing machine. Oh and did I mention that not only were we without power but I get to enjoy the not so melodious sounds of hammers and drills on 3 sides of our appartment. I guess it's construction season sround here too. Ugh. I even got the feel the banging.

Thank you Vicki for the BEEautiful siggie!

July 19th, 2011, 01:21 AM
katidid622's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My moan is that our power went out two more times today and it is scorching hot here. It better not go out during the night tonight!!

Do you LIKE JustMommies? Help us get to 5,000 fans!
July 20th, 2011, 05:56 PM
ForestJenn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's not Monday, but I'm going to moan anyway.

I'm so sick of working on this project! At least after today I get a break from it until August 8.

Jenn

Loving every minute of being a mommy!

Tags
monday , monday qotd , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search