Pampers

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2011, 02:07 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does anyone use pampers?

Have you tried the new ones, the new prints?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

July 31st, 2011, 04:13 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've never liked Pampers, they always feel soggy to me. I've seen the new prints and they are so cute but SOOOO expensive!

August 5th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
won't buy them, since Paula and a few others recommended Target we haven't used anything else.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
August 5th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
No.. They are a bit pricey.. A.J uses Luvs..

August 5th, 2011, 09:34 PM
~KMV~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
im a target diaper snob..

August 5th, 2011, 11:00 PM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I used to like the Target diapers, but they changed them and they just don't work as good as they used to.

I put Billy in the Huggies Little Movers Denim looking diapers. They fit him well and they are just too darn cute!

ETA that I do have a small pack of the new Pampers here. I thought I would use them for outtings because they take up less room.

Speaking of diapers, I can't wait to try Huggies Little Movers Pull-ups. I think they will be great for when he needs a diapers change during an outting.

Last edited by *Jennifer*; August 5th, 2011 at 11:06 PM.
August 6th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Did you see they now have diapers that pull up like pulls ups? Saw them today at Target.
We used the Huggies jean diapers last year when Abby wore dresses.
I use Target and I notice occasionally, I get a weird one that just doesn't absorb anything. It's like she's wearing panties. Very odd, because it'll only be one or two out of an entire box.

August 6th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jennifer* View Post

Speaking of diapers, I can't wait to try Huggies Little Movers Pull-ups. I think they will be great for when he needs a diapers change during an outting.
I was looking at those but I have a feeling those are made for average size toddlers. Those suckers will fall right off of A.J.. I have the same problem with the lil swimmers.. Size small can't handle the output but fit perfectly and size medium is to big..

August 7th, 2011, 11:30 AM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriana's Mommy View Post
I was looking at those but I have a feeling those are made for average size toddlers. Those suckers will fall right off of A.J.. I have the same problem with the lil swimmers.. Size small can't handle the output but fit perfectly and size medium is to big..

I bought Billy a pack of the Little Movers Pull-Ups yesterday. They handled pee great but I need to see about poop. I bought the smallest pack in case they don't work. Billy is on the small side so we'll see how it goes.
August 8th, 2011, 06:36 AM
wildflower_142's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to wildflower_142 Send a message via Yahoo to wildflower_142
The only time we used pampers was when she was a newborn, and that's because it's what we brought home from the hospital.

Most of the time we use Aldi's brand diapers or parent's choice (walmart) diapers. I did try target diapers for the first time about 2wks ago (we don't have a target near us, that i can get them all the time). They were nice, and what i noticed is they don't swell up! We have a kiddie pool on our deck and a lot of times Catie will just go and sit in it, clothes and all. Every other diaper we've had her in (including luvs and huggies) swell up to like 5lbs. Target diapers don't! The water kind of just beaded off the outside of the diaper!

August 8th, 2011, 06:53 AM
Oh they swell! She's worn them in the pool at my Moms a few times and they get so big she can barely walk. They don't pop though, like others and leave nasty gel all over. They get HUGE, the dots stretch and look weird.

August 8th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
ours swell every time she pees!

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
August 8th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Send a message via AIM to wildflower_142 Send a message via Yahoo to wildflower_142
hmm maybe I had a weird diaper. She sat and played in the pool for a while and it didn't swell up at all. You could feel wetness on the outside but that's it.

August 13th, 2011, 06:49 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I only use them when my mom buys me the box!!

I like them. they are different and they don't get saggy like the other ones used to

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

August 13th, 2011, 07:52 PM
~KMV~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i gave in today and bought a pack of the new diaper pullups... i cant believe i paid 9.99 for 21 diapers!!!

August 15th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KMV~ View Post
i gave in today and bought a pack of the new diaper pullups... i cant believe i paid 9.99 for 21 diapers!!!
Are you talking about the Huggies diapers that just came out? I saw a commercial for those and keep thinking I really need to get those. Catie Keeps taking her diaper off (it's not even wet). I'm hoping that kind will make it harder for her to get them off. She not ready for toilet training yet, she can't tell me verbally if she's wet or has to go to the bathroom, and if i try to sit her on a toilet/potty seat she stiffens her body so she can't sit on it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search