Random facts.

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 10th, 2011, 07:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
I was watching some stupid late night HBO special last night, and learned a few things ROFL!

Did you know on average, American's have sex 84x a year? Are you above or below average? I'm well below, and am pretty sure Paula is well above average. (Jealous btw!)

And, did you know that the Greeks get busy more often than any other country, on average? 160+ times a year? WHOA! Do you think that's shocking? Normal? Or not enough?

Oh, and 80% of women asked, admit to faking the big O. Do you fake it?

Oh and the best time of day to dtd is 4pm. Men prefer it in the morning. Women at night.

And the most popular place to DTD: tied for 1 was the bathroom and the car.

Sorry, thought it was rather......interesting!

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
August 10th, 2011, 04:30 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
those are some interesting things

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

August 10th, 2011, 06:36 PM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok guess I'll be the first to answer lol!

Before Ben we were above average. Post Ben definitely below. When he's weaned I'm sure we'll be back to normal.

The Greek stats do not surprise me. I've known Greeks and just watch anything on sex on the History Channel and they get more than a few mentions lol

No, I dont fake it. I dont have to thank goodness! My husband can tell when that's happening so pretty sure he'd know what was up if I tried to fake it!

4pm is a good time. I LOVE afternoon. Too bad with kids it never happens! Morning is good too, but something about the afternoon.

The bathroom or the car!. Seriously!? For who....teenagers? Unless of course the bathroom means the shower. Then I'm down. Other than that I like my bedroom just fine thank you.
August 10th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Someone answered!!

Well below here

No faking, Tom has called me on it when I have,

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
August 10th, 2011, 07:46 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Did you know on average, American's have sex 84x a year? Are you above or below average?

Above here. 84x a year is 1.6 times a week. We probably average 3-4.

And, did you know that the Greeks get busy more often than any other country, on average? 160+ times a year? WHOA! Do you think that's shocking? Normal? Or not enough?

That's 3 times a week. I think that's pretty normal.

Nope

Oh and the best time of day to dtd is 4pm. Men prefer it in the morning. Women at night.

This is us totally. Which is why at times its 2x a day.... Him in the morning, me at night iykwim...

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

August 10th, 2011, 08:04 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did you know on average, American's have sex 84x a year? We are well below, we are 2-3x per month

And, did you know that the Greeks get busy more often than any other country, on average? 160+ times a year? WHOA! Do you think that's shocking? Normal? Or not enough? I guess I need some Greek in me...lol

Oh, and 80% of women asked, admit to faking the big O. Do you fake it? No way, no need to.

Oh and the best time of day to dtd is 4pm. Men prefer it in the morning. Women at night. I prefer afternoon or night...no morning sex here...yuck

And the most popular place to DTD: tied for 1 was the bathroom and the car. We generally stick to the bedroom, last time we had sex in a hotel though it was on the bathroom counter
August 12th, 2011, 07:07 AM
AllMyBlessings's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Did you know on average, American's have sex 84x a year? Are you above or below average? Average, we've been married 16.5 years now and we still have sex at least 2x a week.

Oh, and 80% of women asked, admit to faking the big O. Do you fake it? No, I won't fake it-I want mine! lol

Oh and the best time of day to dtd is 4pm. Men prefer it in the morning. Women at night. - I prefer morning because at night all I want to do is sleep-sex is the last thing on my mind.

Shower is great!

August 14th, 2011, 06:04 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HAHAHA I JUST found this and had to read it to DH. We're both still LOL!

Did you know on average, American's have sex 84x a year? Are you above or below average? I'm well below, and am pretty sure Paula is well above average. (Jealous btw!) Yes.. we're above. 3-4 times a week on average, sometimes more.. sometimes less.

And, did you know that the Greeks get busy more often than any other country, on average? 160+ times a year? WHOA! Do you think that's shocking? Normal? Or not enough? I think I must be greek.

I have faked it, I've faked it before when I just wanted to be done, so DH would finish. LOL I can usually "finish" twice each time.

Oh and the best time of day to dtd is 4pm. Men prefer it in the morning. Women at night. This is totally true with us. At night it unwinds me and puts me into "sex coma". For guys I think morning is normal since they already wake with wood. LOL

I've got to agree with Catherine on this. I haven't done it in the car in YEARS! I'm too old for that crap! Bathroom/shower.. I don't like it. There is too much of a height difference for it to be easy and if he just holds me.. it hurts. His length and my fibroids, don't mix well.

August 15th, 2011, 06:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Paula, LOL, I was waiting for you to read this!

As for the height thing, ITA! Tom having 11 inches on me makes standing sex really, really awkward. As for the car: It's been years! Back in 2002-2003, Tom had a "shaggin' wagon" Big blue windowless van. Had two rows of seating, but the third row opened up to a bed, a furry shag bed. So it was never really uncomfortable for me, just him

August 15th, 2011, 07:41 AM
We had a van that the back seats opened to a bed. Gotta say, we did it a few times there. LOL
moved....

Last edited by ~Paula~; August 15th, 2011 at 11:44 AM.
August 15th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow!

August 15th, 2011, 08:31 AM
LMAO That is my most embarrassing moment. I was seriously horrified! We were home on leave, it was impossible to find a place to dtd. We'd stay at my Moms, my MIL, FIL's, Grandmas.. Not exactly "get it on" kind of places. So we had the chance, ALONE, while driving and took it.
And to top it off.. we were going to my MIL's to pick up Kayla and have dinner and we got stopped RIGHT at the end of her drive.
They asked what had happened and we said we had a break light out.. later Dh went out and unscrewed the bulb. ROFLMAO

August 15th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy

Total TMI but...

Last edited by MommaDucks; August 15th, 2011 at 02:56 PM.
August 15th, 2011, 11:31 AM
OMG.. LMAO!

Jay and I had just started dating.. Wait.. I'll move this entire topic to the private forum. I'd feel better.

August 15th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yea, good point!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search