Moms of infants.

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Zach & Lola's Mom
Send a message via Yahoo to Madigan
Hey all you moms who have babies under one!
How are you doing?
How is your Jan LO adapting to being a big sibling?

Props to ~:Kellarazzi:~ for my fab siggy.

Last edited by Madigan; September 10th, 2011 at 03:43 AM.
September 12th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Jackson (february 2009 boy) is a wonderful big brother. He adores his baby sister and is always kissing her and asking to hold her. He gets jealous if anyone wants to hold Lily and asks for them to hold him too.
I'm doing good. Just very busy. Lily (April 2011) isn't fussy but she demands a lot of attention so I don't get much time to go online anymore. My oldest 3 started school today so I will probably have a bit more time now.
September 12th, 2011, 01:48 PM
ToriLeigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Eli, my feb 09 baby, is not too fond of Callum, who is 8 months. He pretended like he didn't exist until Cal started moving. Now that Callum is completely mobile, Elijah is kind of mean to him, knocking him over, taking toys away, etc. But he must love him deep down because he won't let my nephew be mean to him and he always comes to get me if Cal is crying (especially when Eli made him cry.)

September 12th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Eleanor loves her little brother now. She pretty much ignored him until he could sit up and interact with her and and now she loves playing with him. It will be interesting to see how she does in February when our new baby arrives. I think she'll be more involved when the baby is born since she will be quite a bit older. She was only 17 months old when Max was born.
September 12th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Patrick thinks his baby sister is really fascinating. It's more curiosity than jealousy. He'll go up to her and poke her and pat her, usually gently. She's only 2 weeks old though, so we'll see if that changes at all.

September 12th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Zach & Lola's Mom
Send a message via Yahoo to Madigan
Lola is touch and go with Zach (8.5 months) She tends to love him a little "too much" and she likes to poke/pinch/headbutt him on a regular basis. BUT he adores her and is verrrry forgiving, so it all works out!!

Props to ~:Kellarazzi:~ for my fab siggy.

September 13th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madigan View Post
Lola is touch and go with Zach (8.5 months) She tends to love him a little "too much" and she likes to poke/pinch/headbutt him on a regular basis. BUT he adores her and is verrrry forgiving, so it all works out!!
Pretty much ditto.
September 13th, 2011, 10:51 AM
Zoostergirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
All three older girls adore George and are super good with him. They love to hold him and stroke his head and give him kisses. And Joey hovers during diaper changes so she can take the used one to the trash for me.

Wait until he gets bigger and starts getting into their stuff and ruining their games though!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search